Zigpoll Customer Surveys

Rating (5)
Developer
Argonautic Labs
Edited April 4, 2022

We were looking for a simple & robust website polling tool and Zigpoll was perfect for that. Functionally it works well - has site/audience targeting & poll design customisation, allows switching between multiple Shopify stores on the interface, language localisation, and poll results exports. The team was very responsive, open to taking in & implementing key feature requests, & pricing is very reasonable too.

waterdrop®
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 28, 2022

Zigpoll has allowed me to implement nice, clean, fast and easy-to-set up post-purchase surveys. Great app and very good developer.

Butter & Crust
Time spent using app: 10 days
March 24, 2022

I just setup this app yesterday. It was super easy to figure out. I set up a quick survey to see how my users navigated the website, and gave them a discount code for filling out the survey. Then today I set up an email collection. Integration with MailChimp was as easy as copying my API key from Mailchimp and pasting it into a field in the Zigpoll settings area. I'm currently using 2 other methods of collecting user data or having engagement. I think I really like Zigpoll better than either of the others. The user interface is pretty easy to figure out and if you are at a loss of what to do, the examples on the Zigpoll website will surely get you pointed in the right direction.

Linda West Cellos
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
March 22, 2022

Love this app! It is very seamless and is just what we were looking for to gather information and get to know our customers better. We are pleased and surprised at how many people take the survey! It's great. Jason was very helpful in guiding us on how to best setup the app for our store.

ThumbPRO
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 11, 2022

Just getting started with this but setting up several polls was easy enough and Jason, the developer, is great! Very personable and reached out with one-on-one support and suggestions! Impressive.

OutsideIn Soaps LLC