Zigpoll ‑ Survey & Form Popup

Zigpoll ‑ Survey & Form Popup

by The Best Agency

Embed polls, post purchase surveys, contact & feedback forms

UltShult

Awesome app. Awesome Team. Awesome Support. Fairly simple to use.One of my other apps was conflicting with the exit intent popups and the team was prompt to respond and fix that for me. Keep up the good work. Kudos !!

Jordan's Vinyl Garage Inc.

Amazing and professional looking application. Really easy to use and the customer support is beyond fantastic. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone who requires a poll.

Bequest Coffee Roasters

Where do I start? SUPER smooth polling app. Very simplified. Very easy to set up. A very sleek design. A welcoming format. AND. incredible customer service. Well worth my money. Thank you!

RJ Cooper & Associates, Inc.

Great customer service! Willing to modify app to customer needs :-) Responds within 24-48 hours with always-positive response.

SelfCare4MySis

Zigpoll has been one of the best user friendly app that we have come across while using Shopify for our business platform. The developer took the time to explain the features as well as given us pointers that would be helpful to our business. Hands down a very useful app when needed getting particular information about your consumers.

ArtAtAfrica

ZigPoll goes WAY above and beyond expectations!!!! I've never experienced anything like it. He is lightning FAST in solving problems, coming up with solutions and helping me achieve my business goals. I didn't even realize I needed this tool until he helped me implement it for a particular experiment I'm conducting. Needless to say, I'm SOLD!!!!!

JULIE MILLER AFRICAN CONTEMPORARY

I am using this app to create a poll where people vote for their favorite artist in a competition.
I've always been a bit skeptical about Polls but I couldn't think of a better voting mechanism on my website so I decided to give ZigPoll a try due to the 5-Star responses.
After only a week I'm becoming a total convert. I'm shocked at how many people are voting and I tried out a "how did you hear about us survey" too which has given me amazing insights!!!

SO, functionality... big tick!!!
BUT even more surprising was the INCREDIBLE support I've received!!!
I shot off a late evening email to find out something I was sure was not possible and was responded to almost IMMEDIATELY by support.
They were so accommodating and did not give up on me until all my queries were resolved.

I have to say, it is indeed rare to get such incredible service that I am now leaving this very glowing review.

I love this software (I managed to set up my Polls without even consulting the user guide) and more than even that, I LOVE the SUPPORT!!!!

Thank you ZigPoll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PD Labs

This app has been wonderful! It has allowed us to poll our customers right on the website vs sending them to SurveyMonkey. The customer service is out of this world! Response time varies but twice now it has been within 2 hours!!

TEAM GREEN

The app is easy to use, and the layout is user friendly.
The customer service team is responsive and helpful.
Highly recommended.

www.bnlbio.com

The app is fairly easy to use and shows really well on our website. The customer service is great! They are very responsive. Further suggestions for the app that the team is looking at: Deleting uncompleted responses and being able to add more customization to certain questions. Definitely recommend this app!

Previous 1 3