Zigpoll Customer Surveys

Zigpoll Customer Surveys | Reviews

by Argonautic Labs

Trigger surveys for post purchase, abandoned cart, and more

Philosophie

Just installed this app with the free tier and we are already getting feedback from customers. Had a call with their team and got hands-on walk through for setting up a custom post-purchase experience. I can already tell we are going to keep this around and probably upgrade to the paid version.

Pig of the Month BBQ

It was intuitive to sign up, offers an exit intent poll with a coupon at the end, and a great insight into our customers shopping experiences. Would recommend!

BikeTigers

Amazing app and the customer service is on another level! Jason answered my questions quickly and helped me build the perfect survey, thank you!

Skineez®

We started with the free version but we got more responses than we expected. We decided to try another free survey, but we got no responses at all. We just upgraded. Zigpoll is worth the price!

Hero Cosmetics

Very easy to download, set-up and launch. Their support is quick to respond and was able to quickly help configure our settings when we ran into complications with the desired set-up of our polls.

StepOn Socks

This app has been perfect for our store! The team behind it are amazing people and they helped my store find the right plan. We've been using Zigpoll for a couple of months now and can't imagine what it would be like without it!

Korendy TR

We're using Zigpoll since the last week. It is super useful, helpful, and interactive. The support team is very quick and resolutive. Thanks a lot guys.

fretboardgeek

This app was just what I was looking for. It's really easy to understand and the support team is fast and helpful.

YAK Grills™

I've used a number of survey/poll platforms over the years, and Zigpoll is the easiest to use, content looks great, and the customer service, if you need some help, is beyond world-class. You can't find a better app. Seriously!

Descansan

Hello, I download the app, but... I cant stand How Auto-sync contacts to Mailchimp?? Can you help me??

Previous 1 3 4 5 6