Zigpoll Customer Surveys

Post-purchase and on-site surveys for attribution, CRO, & more

Free plan available
Zigpoll Customer Surveys. Trigger surveys for post purchase...

Shelfie Shoppe

Time spent using app 1 day

I used zigpoll to put a poll on my Shopify shop to ask customers what they'd like to see us make next. Customer service was excellent, and the results have been very helpful! I am on the free plan (free for 100 submissions), and as a note, each question answered is a submission, not each completed poll, so you may get to 100 faster than you'd think. Keep your poll short!

Tression

Time spent using app About 1 month

Using this app to conduct a pop-up survey, and it's been amazing so far with all the customization options and survey results dashboard. Customer service has also been really good with responding to questions quickly and making custom functions available (S/O to Jason!)

TESLAUNCH

Very useful survey polling tool that I use to collect post-purchase information so we can provide accurate and suitable products to our customers.

Paradise Monarchs

Time spent using app About 11 hours

I was looking for the perfect app to help me collect important customer data and Zigpoll did that for me and much more. The setup process was super easy and user friendly. It integrated into my website seamlessly and was able to connect helpful data from customer. When I need help, I reached out to Jason, who responded to me immediately and provided details insight and into. I am a super happy customer! :)

FavourDecor

Location Norway

This app has a TON of customization, including different settings for each poll, logic for different answers, and a smooth and clean UI. Couldn't ask for a better editing experience.

Skillmatics

I don't understand why so few people know about this app - Zigpoll has the best-in-class post purchase survey tool that's designed very well, priced sensibly and has super fast customer support by the founder himself. I'm going to promote this in my DTC circles!

DriveDressy

Location Germany

Tolle App & noch besserer Customer Support! Jason hat immer sofort geantwortet, war sehr hilfsbereit und arbeitet aktuell sogar an weiteren Verbesserungen für uns, wie z.B. weitere Filteroptionen. Wirklich empfehlenswert!

ETRNL

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic app, does everything it needs to do and integrates seamlessly within our website. Excellent support also.

SEATYLOCK

Time spent using app 1 day

We used this app on our business site, and they nailed everything we needed. Everything can be customized as we like, and the free plan is fantastic!
Not only that, but the customer service is incredible. We received a quick response to any inquiry.
Highly recommended!

TRANZEND TW

Location Taiwan

推薦這款APP!雖然介面和客服是英文。但裡面有中文翻譯界面,所以中文網站仍可適用這款APP。功能齊全、介面乾淨易懂,也可從免費的版本開始試用。另外,除了在指定網址pop up出現問券視窗外,也能只設定連結選項,EDM給你的消費者;填寫UX也是很棒的

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10