Wholesale Catalog Maker

Wholesale Catalog Maker

by ZINation

DIY B2B catalog with custom wholesale pricing & multi-currency

JAKT GEAR

This app is awesome, but the amazing customer support is what truly sets it apart! I was able to spend several days designing, revising and having my team contribute. One great aspect of the app is all of the design work is done without being charged the monthly subscription rate. You can take your time until you have it perfect without the added pressure of the monthly fee.

Because we have wholesale and retail customers, there were a few special needs that didn't already exist in the templates. We worked with Davy and the engineering team and within 24 hours, everything had been completed to our specifications.

We have wholesale customers who belong to different buying groups with negotiated discounts. This app allows with the click of a button to change the discounted pricing to reflect the custom rates; it's such a time-saver!

You can discount the negative review of the "PDF/blurry images." The free trial is for design time, not to get a usable catalog and their intellectual property for free. It's a shame that someone who tried to get something for free then wrote a scathing review...not cool.

You shouldn't have any reservations about working with this company; we couldn't be more pleased!

Kreepsville 666 Wholesale

fantastic app ! we had been searching for something to make our online catalogue that pulled the data from the site to the catalogue saving alot of time and connecting site to catalogue, this app does exactly that. We made our catalogues in indesign previously and uploaded them online so this app is definitely the best ones out there in terms of design and control over the pages and layouts and easily connects the store products and collections to the catalogue. The app has some room for improvement in terms of what you have control over design wise but the customer support has been great, we needed some customization on making our own product layouts and they have been very helpful in creating this for us, for the monthly price this app is well worth it if you create online catalogues or look books regularly and look forward to see this app progress further.

Crimson and Clover Studio

I've tried a few catalog apps and I found this one to be the easiest to use and sync to changes. A few times the photos didn't show up when I resynced but I reached out to the developer and they fixed it quickly.

Cave Tools

Classic scummy freemium tactic. Tells you they will make a pdf for you and you spend time making it, then they give you a super low quality pdf where the images are all blurry and you need to pay for a regular quality pdf. Wasted my time, not cool at all. Come up with a better monetization model instead of claiming to be free and screwing people

Lost Apostle

I needed an app that would enable me to send linesheets to my wholesale customers - this app absolutely does that. The linesheet links seamlessly to my website allowing for a professional and intuitive ordering process. The support is also excellent and very helpful - any issues I have are dealt with swiftly by a very responsive team.

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to build linesheets that synch with their Shopify store.

Marigold Shadows

Great app to build out a custom catalog in any design you want. They offer a lot fo templates or you can build yours from scratch. Their support was fantastic. They even made a template for me when I couldn't find what I wanted!

UpRight, Inc.

We have been using ZINation, although it can be faulty at times, the app becomes easier to use when you get the hang of it. The staff is very nice and always helpful.

Alice and Blair

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP!

Would give 0 stars if possible.

List of bad stuff:
- Does not save your changes (only sometimes it will save)
- Has a mind of its own
- Clunky interface
- Not instinctive to use
- Awful customer support (just want to send you youtube videos)

I would not trust these guys to integrate with my shopify store and start creating invoices etc if they cannot create some user friendly software to do something relatively simple.

WORST APP I HAVE USED ON SHOPIFY - PRESUMABLY FAKE REVIEWS GIVING 5*

LumaGro

This catalog maker is very easy to use and pretty customizable. Support team is very fast to answer all my question. Highly recommended to anyone wanting to create a wholesale catalog fast but also nice.

March 20, 2019

Thank you for your kind words, we're happy to help!

IJDI.NET

I TRULY love this program. Not only is it user friendly, it has cut my marketing tasks by half. I'm now looking forward to making my customized PDF catalogs "shoppable"! I'd also like to mention, the quick turn around I receive with the online chat support system. They take their time to answer my questions and provided EXCELLENT 1 on 1 training. I have also asked to add a new feature, which I'm eager to see come to fruition. Extremely proud customer!