Wholesale Catalog Maker

Wholesale Catalog Maker

by ZINation

DIY B2B catalog with custom wholesale pricing & multi-currency

Home Accent Pillows

Very Helpful when need help understanding how to work magazine options. Thank you for the guidance. Made a quick professional catalog to show customers.

Surf Turf Golf

Just started using the app. Super easy to use! Great Customer Service! Thanks!

Prettyhunter Com

Really handy connecting with Shopify to plug in products, but app is not flexible to work with at all. Wish it had more features like just being able to drag to move products and adding graphics instead of only products. Without these everything take much more time.

Dave was great for support and helped me figure out some ways around things!!! Thanks, Dave!

Dux Sports

Great support and functionality across the application.

State Shops California

Hands down!!! The best service and assistance I have EVER EXPERIENCED!!! My wife and I are very grateful for the assistance received by Zination. This one gentleman, David came through by giving me a call, as requested, when ever he had a moment to do so. I was reading the FAQ's at 10pm praying some way I will use the Catalog Builder, with perfection, within two business days. I called Zination earlier this afternoon left a message for anyone to get back to me at whatever time they could. Dave called and remained on the phone with my wife and I, about an hour or more, until we understood, completely, how to use this app! I promise whoever is reading this review once David and I were off the phone I feel completely educated and ready to present our catalog on time! The app is an entrepreneur's dream and wish come true minus the financial burden it would have caused us to have a professional catalog company to create our catalog. I will NEVER use any other catalog builder if it isn't by Zination! Zination, David, you ROCK! Thank you very very much. I went from having no skills to create a catalog to a well enough skilled catalog maker within an hour. So cool!!!

Gray Market Jewelry

Dave saved my life. The app has saved me so much time and has so many features to help create a wholesale catalog. This will definitely help my sales staff and business!

Karma Fishing Company

David has been so helpful in mapping out the best way to make a catalog. There are so many options to choose from and it works so well with our Shopify site.

Best Designer Tees

outstanding customer service and great app

Mod Silver

Excellent detailed assistance from David. Amazing knowledge base. Great product. Thank you so much!

Www Buyly It

The best Shopify App for this purpose. Excellent customer care.
At time not so flexible, but I still recommend it.