Wholesale Catalog Maker

by ZINation

DIY B2B catalog with custom wholesale pricing & multi-currency

Flash Learn

AMAZING!!!!

This app changed my life and saves me months of work.

Absolutely wonderful support!

WELL DONE!!!

Lingerie Ponto Com

exelente app recomendo ,atendimento de suporte é nota 10 , se voce procura uma app para criar catalogos e muito mais - este app é 100% super recomendo

Trinitys Damians Collection

Need a catalog? Want outstanding support? Get this App.

I installed it this weekend. I created 2 * 15 pages catalog. I have no programming knowledge. This app is like kids play. Easy to Edit, Easy to Create, Easy to Download in PDF.

Then, you see the power behind this catalog. Clients clicks that beautiful product and WHAM, redirected to your site product!

All happy, I get an email next day. David from Zination, can I call you on Monday. Sure I thought. Nice courtesy call.

He spent an hour on phone with me. Threw zoom, showed me on my computer how to use the entire thing. Answered my question. Nothing like I've seen before. Outstanding customer support.

Thanks David and your entire team. You guy's are devoted to your amazing product and go beyond standards to support your wonderful app.

Get yours now I say!
Stephan T.
www.trinitysanddamians.com

Uk Flawless

Finally upgraded but when downloading as PDF it only downloads the first page of the catalog! and now it says i've got more pages to add but it won't let me add anymore pages.

Serious bugs with this app. Waste of time.

Kinsley Armelle

UPDATE 02/04/2017

After speaking with customer service on multiple occasions, they went above and beyond to get our situation resolved. Overall, it did cause us to lose a few days for print production, but it is fixed now and that is what matters.

For anyone looking for the most versatile product catalog app, this is by far it. Out of a sea of "plug and play" apps, this is the best bet. Trust us on this one and just download this app if you're really trying to avoid a more comprehensive set of tools like Adobe offers. For us, we needed something quick and for the most part ZINation's tools provide that. The new interface (with some additional features) seems promising and we will stick around to see if they follow through with some of those necessary additional features.

Overall a good app with the potential to be great and customer service that does care about their customers.

Thanks ZINation

ORIGINAL REVIEW 02/03/2017

Extremely upset with this app and company. We spent approximately 120 man hours building two separate catalogs, exported them via PDF, and sent them to our print press company for hard copy proofs. Once the proofs arrived, they required a few edits, so we went back into ZINation to make our changes. To our absolute shock, the entire website interface changed and all our HTML and custom CSS changes are gone. In fact, their is no way to globally edit CSS or HTML anymore.

The new interface may very well work for some users, but why on earth weren't existing users notified of these massive changes that were rolled out? There is no way to recover all our work from the previous version/interface? So, not only are we out the subscription fee that we paid (the lesser cost here), we are out the enormous amount of hours we invested in learning to use their tool and hours of heavy editing of the HTML and CSS templates.

Absolutely the worst experience we have had with any app in Shopify thus far and truly a shame that a good thing could go so bad.

Our advice, invest your time and money in another technology like Adobe and build it yourself. Don't leave the fate of your hard work in someone else's hands, especially ZINation :(

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Nature Relaxation

Great support and superior product!

Alexandra Von Furstenberg Ws

Once again Zination has come through for us. I've asked a lot of questions in the process of making catalogs for our two stores (Retail Store and Wholesale Store)...and they answer in a timely manner. I've tried many outside apps and other POS systems but they can't seem to accommodate the needs that I have for our company, which seems strange since what we do is not so unheard of. One of the biggest issues other companies have, is variant pricing for multi sized items (S, M, L, XL). Our items are priced differently depending on the size and many other systems, either don't allow for variant pricing on sizes, limit the variant prices, or can't display them correctly Luckily we found this app, and it's been great working with them to get our catalogs done!

Alexandra Von Furstenberg

It's not perfect, but it's one of the best apps that I've found that works for our business (home furnishings and accessories). What's not perfect, is made up by their customer service where they respond and help with questions in a timely manner and are always polite.

I'd give it 4.5 stars since there is room for improvement, but they seem to really care about making their product as good as it can be evidenced by the fact that they go out of their way to explain how things work, even though the way things work should be a little more clear.

Essies Bits And Bows

10 out of 10 for the product and a simple 10 out of 10 for the customer service . A phenomenal App