Wholesale Catalog Maker

Wholesale Catalog Maker

by ZINation

DIY B2B catalog with custom wholesale pricing & multi-currency

Essies Bits And Bows

10 out of 10 for the product and a simple 10 out of 10 for the customer service . A phenomenal App

Fifty Shades Of Grey

You need the paid version to utilize it properly

Trimoda Shop

The best catalog app, congratulations

Surgika

Very Very slow please do not waste your money on this app its not creating any catalogue for me

Gbtreats

The trial was very limited. I'm not sure how any legitimate business could use this trial and make an educated decision whether it was worthwhile to try. Seems like a good idea though.

The bottom line is, if I can't fully experience what you have to offer, I'm not going to cross my fingers and hope it's a good product.

Edit: David at Zination contacted me asking to let me try the full version to get a better feel for the App.

After playing with it for awhile I can see lots of potential, but I don't feel that this App is at a level of completion that we would purchase at this point. I see lot's of possibilities though.

Moderno Kids

Very confusing and complicated to use. Developer site is extremely slow. Not ready for being offered as a commercial product, especially with monthly subscription fee. Must be removed from Shopify app market !!!

Babymelons

Amazing app and even better customer service! We had been looking for a catalog service that was easy to use and looked very professional. Other services we looked at were so expensive and you could never get in touch with anyone in customer service. Zination's catalog looks great, is totally affordable and when I need assistance I call and someone actually answers the phone and helps! Thanks Catherine!

The Gld Shop

Great customer service, app still has a few small glitches but overall works great. All of the suggestions I had, they already had in the works or they were willing to add them in. I would recommend

Bailies Coffee

Great app which is massively customisable to your needs. Support team are excellent, anything I'm not sure of and as soon as I ask its rectified really quickly. They have even added features which I've asked to be developed. Already good but still improving all the time.

Kor Home

beautiful templates. you can customize it more than other apps. the biggest problem is that it doesn't save the info when you are editing the brochure. I was sending out a clearance catalog and I had to update all the pricing info on the brochure... It took me almost an hour to create the brochure that I wanted. I checked it, edited it, and rechecked it. the info kept deleting and even wiped out all my product description information! after messing around with it and changing templates 3 times I thought I finally got the program to save all the updated pricing and product description that I needed. I sent it out as a email blast to my 2500 customers and my sales rep told me that 50% of the info was wrong and it basically made me look like a joke, FRUSTRATING app. If it can't save the info I need it's wrothless. If it keeps wiping out my product description every time I save an info it's even more worthless. I just wasted 5 days of my life on this app.