Wholesale Catalog & Order Form

B2B catalog with custom pricing, Multi-currency & Order From

From $25/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rocksax - Official Music Merchandise

After lots of research ZINation looked to be the best value Shopify > PDF catalogue builder out there. While it is not the finished article yet, their friendly team are more than happy to help and have even offered to develop areas of the app based on our recommendations! It is a powerful tool if you have 1000s of online products. You can easily set up a shoppable catalogue with a clean/simple layout. I have also uploaded some simple 'Rocksax brand' borders to give the catalogue a hint of our DNA. If you wish to add many layers of design to a page the builder isn't great at that but there is nothing stopping you simply uploading a file made in Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign etc... So far, very impressed with how ZINation has helped streamline our business. The added feature of creating a price list and order form from the catalogue is very neat too!

Catchflo

really great app has everything i needed from catalog creation to also order placement via shoppable catalog option. super affordable too and excellent customer service that is really responsive and helpful.

Partyshoppen

Location Sweden

Best app for your business to easily make a catalog. Wonderful staff who helped me quickly when I needed it
Best regards Wanja

Brador Fabrics

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We use this app a lot for our business and although there is room for improvement, the customer service has been so awesome. They have really taken the time to work with us. At first it was a bit difficult to get a hold of anyone but as soon as I got in contact with Matias, it has been smooth sailing ever since. Everyone I have spoken to so far has been a great help! They are making the changes that we need to create and customize our catalog seamlessly, and we appreciate how much they are listening to our feedback. I have tried other apps but ZINation's Wholesale Catalog Maker is our #1 choice for shopify integration.

Nicola Joyeria

Location Costa Rica
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app helps me a lot because it allows me to send wholesale catalog to my B2B customers. The best part of this catalogs is that I can make them shoppable with different discounts (only by duplicating them and then set a different discount for each one). Also I made a Pre-Sale catalog that allowed me to sell items that were programmed for a later date, this activated the FOMO factor which led to more sales. I couldn't do it without the customer service of this app, Nayla and Matias really helped me to create beautiful pdf catalogs. The customer service of Zination is the super friendly, helpful and has a lot of patience.

europeanheritage.gifts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We are using this app to have an interactive wholesale catalog. We looked at many options and most were cost prohibitive and difficult to use. Zination really hit it out of the park with this app. Although it takes a little upfront work it is more flexible and easier to use in the long run than the enterprise level apps. It is very intuitive and I was able to start linking my products to our catalog within a few minutes of importing them. I highly recommend giving this app a try if you would like give your wholesale customers a convenient order process.

EuropaMarketCA

I am still working through all of the options of this app, but so far, it will produce a clean and crisp pdf catalog from my shopify products database. Straight forward with a not too steep learning curve and really helpful customer support. I do not write too many reviews, but for these guys I kind of feel they deserve thumb up!

Iconic Vault

Very prompt support, plus they instituted the tweaks & special requests that I needed for our catalogues. Thank you very much! Very helpful ...

Mission Mercantile

We're very happy with Wholesale Catalog Maker. Yes, it does take some practice to learn the ins/outs and become proficient. But once you do, it's very easy to create and you realize how powerful it is. Our printed catalog looked stunning!

Support is excellent both day & night. Many thanks to Davy & Matias!

JAKT GEAR

This app is awesome, but the amazing customer support is what truly sets it apart! I was able to spend several days designing, revising and having my team contribute. One great aspect of the app is all of the design work is done without being charged the monthly subscription rate. You can take your time until you have it perfect without the added pressure of the monthly fee.

Because we have wholesale and retail customers, there were a few special needs that didn't already exist in the templates. We worked with Davy and the engineering team and within 24 hours, everything had been completed to our specifications.

We have wholesale customers who belong to different buying groups with negotiated discounts. This app allows with the click of a button to change the discounted pricing to reflect the custom rates; it's such a time-saver!

You can discount the negative review of the "PDF/blurry images." The free trial is for design time, not to get a usable catalog and their intellectual property for free. It's a shame that someone who tried to get something for free then wrote a scathing review...not cool.

You shouldn't have any reservations about working with this company; we couldn't be more pleased!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8