All‑In‑One Wholesale Catalog

All‑In‑One Wholesale Catalog

From $25/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4)
Developer
November 27, 2017

I had a really bad experience with this app. Catalog creations did not work for me. Very disappointed. Beware!!!

Top Deals Of Today
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
May 28, 2017

Are you kidding? I spent one hour to create a 4-pages catalog, because the app is so slow that it's hardly moving when you scroll (so collect all your patience for that)...And after all I can't even download the PDF, at least you could make one free trial to see if it's worth paying for. More than that, when I got back to the catalog from the subscribing page, all the changes I've made were not saved! Such a waste of time

Letsbeach
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
February 11, 2017

Finally upgraded but when downloading as PDF it only downloads the first page of the catalog! and now it says i've got more pages to add but it won't let me add anymore pages.

Serious bugs with this app. Waste of time.

Uk Flawless
Time spent using app: About 3 years
November 28, 2015

Very Very slow please do not waste your money on this app its not creating any catalogue for me

Surgika
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited October 25, 2015

Very confusing and complicated to use. Developer site is extremely slow. Not ready for being offered as a commercial product, especially with monthly subscription fee. Must be removed from Shopify app market !!!

Moderno Kids
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
June 8, 2015

beautiful templates. you can customize it more than other apps. the biggest problem is that it doesn't save the info when you are editing the brochure. I was sending out a clearance catalog and I had to update all the pricing info on the brochure... It took me almost an hour to create the brochure that I wanted. I checked it, edited it, and rechecked it. the info kept deleting and even wiped out all my product description information! after messing around with it and changing templates 3 times I thought I finally got the program to save all the updated pricing and product description that I needed. I sent it out as a email blast to my 2500 customers and my sales rep told me that 50% of the info was wrong and it basically made me look like a joke, FRUSTRATING app. If it can't save the info I need it's wrothless. If it keeps wiping out my product description every time I save an info it's even more worthless. I just wasted 5 days of my life on this app.

Kor Home
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited January 23, 2017

I had a laundry list of complaints and mind you this is mostly because I am a power user, but they contacted me immediately to find a solution. So now rather than having 7 issues there sre only 3, if you are a power user looking for a catalog that appears high-end....but it's free! Other services are $100 a month or I pay for Sketchup and take weeks to hand build it muyself. Great app for the price!
1) You can not remove items from a collection. I now have a discontinued product on the page I can not remove without going in and making a custom collection specifically for the catalog.
2) Choosing to show the product title means nothing. It shows two words....who has two word titles for a product?! I again would have to go in and make a custom collection somehow describing all of my products with two words....not happy.
3) Page numbers are offset and sit in the center of a white break which theoretically should be the space between where the page number and the break to the description of the page :/ awkward.

___________________________
update: 1/17
The app was deleted and I have no idea why. I was told I would get the service for free since I spent a lot of time assisting with their issues and also since they began charging for the service so I just lost my catalogs and had to completely rebuild.

Hammers Heels