Wholesale Catalog Maker

Wholesale Catalog Maker

by ZINation

DIY B2B catalog with custom wholesale pricing & multi-currency

Marigold Shadows

Great app to build out a custom catalog in any design you want. They offer a lot fo templates or you can build yours from scratch. Their support was fantastic. They even made a template for me when I couldn't find what I wanted!

UpRight, Inc.

We have been using ZINation, although it can be faulty at times, the app becomes easier to use when you get the hang of it. The staff is very nice and always helpful.

LumaGro

This catalog maker is very easy to use and pretty customizable. Support team is very fast to answer all my question. Highly recommended to anyone wanting to create a wholesale catalog fast but also nice.

March 20, 2019

Thank you for your kind words, we're happy to help!

IJDI.NET

I TRULY love this program. Not only is it user friendly, it has cut my marketing tasks by half. I'm now looking forward to making my customized PDF catalogs "shoppable"! I'd also like to mention, the quick turn around I receive with the online chat support system. They take their time to answer my questions and provided EXCELLENT 1 on 1 training. I have also asked to add a new feature, which I'm eager to see come to fruition. Extremely proud customer!

The Jewelry Junkie

Customer support is the best and really listens to your concerns. The catalog is so easy to create.

Adaptive Clothing Canada

Works very well & has many templates to showcase your products in PDF form to either download & print or show directly on their hosted site. Great for people that are more used to looking at a page by page version of your products all wrapped up in one nice package or even mailing out the PDFs to customers if you cannot yet afford to put money into expensive catalogs. Had a problem with one the catalogs where a few of the pages were not displaying properly (there were blank) after downloading the PDF. Dave from support was very quick in getting my issue resolved & displaying as it should. Good stuff!

Fanilu

Best customer support and really easy to use. Many options to configure your catalog. Love this app and I will definitely recommend it!

Elusive Society

I've been searching and testing different solutions for months now and this app is the solution I've been searching for! It easily and quickly imports products from my Shopify account into an attractive catalog while allowing me to make custom changes including pricing. It's now easy and quick for me to send a wholesale catalog to retailers, which allows them to order directly off of and the sale is sent to my Shopify store so my inventory stays current. This is exactly what I've been looking for, and the customer service has exceeded my expectations by listening to my feedback and making adjustments accordingly.

Burke Wine

I'm a wholesaler and this is an awesome catalog and has many functions that make it easy for a customer to order. If you get stuck there is customer support and they will provide you with a solution and respond very quickly.

Le Cadeau Français®

I recommand this App.
Very quick and helpful support.
Easy to generate and customize a catalog with your Shopify products.
Many hours saved vs. the old fashioned way to build a Pdf catalog.
Relevant for both retail AND wholesale businesses.