Wholesale Catalog Maker

Wholesale Catalog Maker

by ZINation

DIY B2B catalog with custom wholesale pricing & multi-currency

Uranta Ca

This App is fantastic. Catalogs are easy to build using the Shopify integration and also easy to update. Support has been amazing with Dave always available to walk me through the technical details and make things better.
Looking forward to the Zelina feature that they tell me is only weeks away from full Facebook integration. Keep up the good work guys !

Ahdorned

Cannot say enough about this app! After years spent hesitating to build a professional catalog this team delivers HANDS-ON assistance in building exactly what my business needs. I am confident this team will get us to exactly where we need to be!

Wfb Wholesale

SO happy with this app! It took us a long time to find a catalog-app that allows us to make plenty of changes without being stuck to one design. This app has it!

Furthermore, the team behind the app is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I read in some older reviews that the customer support was quite good and gave it a try when I got stuck in the process of creating my catalogs. I spoke with Dave and he instantly set-up a screen sharing call with me during which he took over 1 hour (!) to explain every little step to me and show me all the options in detail.

I realized I needed a different kind of product template and then Dave got his men to work some magic and create a whole new template for us! It has been a blast working with them and I would recommend this app to everybody who is looking to create an easy - yet customizable - catalog!

Decktowel

This app is awesome! Very powerful for the money, or any money for that matter. I have been looking for an affordable option to get a catalog out to my customers and believe me this is it!! The support from Dave is off the charts. I have only scratched the surface on its capabilities. Can't wait to keep building on what I have started!
Hank

Dosa Natural Skin Care Products

If you are a small business owner, you know that there is NOTHING small about it! Finding the right tools that compliment your overall business strategy could be a job in and of itself. Choosing the wrong tools increase your changes of incurring reputational damage..not good since you only get one chance to make a good first impression.

I've used the Zin Catalog Maker to create line sheets that not only look professional but they also make me look innovative and technologically savvy since I have ability to publish my sheets for online viewing.

And, the support was AMAZING!

Whenever I needed help, Dave, the app owner, personally called and walked me through some of my issues..he was literally a 'click' away!

Thanks, Dave!

I would definitely recommend this product!

My Renewable Energy Australia

I tested this app 6 months ago to see if it is what I wanted as part of my marketplace. I deleted it after the testing as I was not ready to use it until my new site was designed and tested. 6 month later I am now ready to use it to promote my online marketplace.

After reloading the app all my junk and rubbish from my past testing was still there making a mess of my new setup. I contacted support and they called me back and discussed with what i wanted removed. within a fews i had a clean zination app to start my campaign with.

This is 5 out of 5 for prompt support.

Titan Audio

Excellent app and support. Screen share and voice support for free 1-1 training when I had a query.

David Crighton

This catalogue - sales sheet - online marketing tool is so incredbly easy to you use that I was able to put together quite a bit of a three page catagogue out of the gate. But when I found out all the options I have for presenting information and the flexibility of presenting information that just made this app AWESOME!

Sales4cash

Zination is one the best product catalog on the market.

Milanblocks

at first we have a little trouble myself which subscribe the wrong plan, and then i contacted them, they give me a call in a sceond to help me step by step to finish my plan, eventually we got our prodcut linesheet which look so amazing!
Thank you so much!