All‑In‑One Wholesale Catalog

All‑In‑One Wholesale Catalog

From $25/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4)
Developer
Edited August 13, 2018

(2018 update) It justs keep getting better, 2018 and back to say OMG, when they create an index maker thats simple and easy to use, it will pretty much be the best product catalog maker on the market, IF you don't try this your making a mistake,
(2016)jml-wholesale.myshopify.com WOW what an improvement. JML started with them almost 2 years ago to build our first catalog, it was a small catalog and it worked though a little cumbersome for lazy ole me. TODAYS VERSION HOWEVER, IS WORTH EVERY DIME. We spent over $20,000 plus annual support for a program that was a pain. This Zine version, from internet to paper is so easy, with a little bit of effort you have gone from download to catalog in hours. You drag and drop to adjust layout within their site once you've downloaded, and if you need help.......well support is stellar. Love them. One thing....think about your site layout as you go to build catalog, and it will save you time.

Jml Wholesale
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 19, 2017

Thank you so much for the free tried. It looks amazing.

Jkestore
Time spent using app: 9 days
April 7, 2017

The Customer Service team has been incredible -- this was my first time creating a catalog, and it was great to have the Live Chat feature so they could help me with my questions. And the few technical glitches I had (because of unique color names), were taken care of quickly so I could finish up the project. Many thanks!

Shopballerinagirl
Time spent using app: 11 months
March 7, 2017

I showed this to my client and she immediately wanted the product in her store. The support from David and his team is great! That are extremely patient and took me step-by-step through the process to make the catalogue a great feature of the online store. They also pro-actively arranged another session to train me on other products in the portfolio.

Well done David and team. Wish all the other suppliers are so helpful, because not all users are not IT trained people.

Philip
West Coast Weddingshed

West Coast Eventshed
South Africa
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited June 1, 2017

AMAZING!!!!

This app changed my life and saves me months of work.

Absolutely wonderful support!

WELL DONE!!!

Flash Learn
South Africa
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited September 12, 2017

exelente app recomendo ,atendimento de suporte é nota 10 , se voce procura uma app para criar catalogos e muito mais - este app é 100% super recomendo

Lingerie Ponto Com
Brazil
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 27, 2017

Need a catalog? Want outstanding support? Get this App.

I installed it this weekend. I created 2 * 15 pages catalog. I have no programming knowledge. This app is like kids play. Easy to Edit, Easy to Create, Easy to Download in PDF.

Then, you see the power behind this catalog. Clients clicks that beautiful product and WHAM, redirected to your site product!

All happy, I get an email next day. David from Zination, can I call you on Monday. Sure I thought. Nice courtesy call.

He spent an hour on phone with me. Threw zoom, showed me on my computer how to use the entire thing. Answered my question. Nothing like I've seen before. Outstanding customer support.

Thanks David and your entire team. You guy's are devoted to your amazing product and go beyond standards to support your wonderful app.

Get yours now I say!
Stephan T.
www.trinitysanddamians.com

Trinitys Damians Collection
Time spent using app: 10 days
Edited August 25, 2016

Great support and superior product!

Nature Relaxation
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 15, 2016

Once again Zination has come through for us. I've asked a lot of questions in the process of making catalogs for our two stores (Retail Store and Wholesale Store)...and they answer in a timely manner. I've tried many outside apps and other POS systems but they can't seem to accommodate the needs that I have for our company, which seems strange since what we do is not so unheard of. One of the biggest issues other companies have, is variant pricing for multi sized items (S, M, L, XL). Our items are priced differently depending on the size and many other systems, either don't allow for variant pricing on sizes, limit the variant prices, or can't display them correctly Luckily we found this app, and it's been great working with them to get our catalogs done!

Alexandra Von Furstenberg Ws
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 8, 2016

It's not perfect, but it's one of the best apps that I've found that works for our business (home furnishings and accessories). What's not perfect, is made up by their customer service where they respond and help with questions in a timely manner and are always polite.

I'd give it 4.5 stars since there is room for improvement, but they seem to really care about making their product as good as it can be evidenced by the fact that they go out of their way to explain how things work, even though the way things work should be a little more clear.

Alexandra Von Furstenberg