Wholesale Catalog & Order Form

B2B catalog with custom pricing, Multi-currency & Order From

From $25/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Jkestore

Thank you so much for the free tried. It looks amazing.

Shopballerinagirl

The Customer Service team has been incredible -- this was my first time creating a catalog, and it was great to have the Live Chat feature so they could help me with my questions. And the few technical glitches I had (because of unique color names), were taken care of quickly so I could finish up the project. Many thanks!

West Coast Eventshed

Location South Africa

I showed this to my client and she immediately wanted the product in her store. The support from David and his team is great! That are extremely patient and took me step-by-step through the process to make the catalogue a great feature of the online store. They also pro-actively arranged another session to train me on other products in the portfolio.

Well done David and team. Wish all the other suppliers are so helpful, because not all users are not IT trained people.

Philip
West Coast Weddingshed

Flash Learn

Location South Africa

AMAZING!!!!

This app changed my life and saves me months of work.

Absolutely wonderful support!

WELL DONE!!!

Lingerie Ponto Com

Location Brazil

exelente app recomendo ,atendimento de suporte é nota 10 , se voce procura uma app para criar catalogos e muito mais - este app é 100% super recomendo

Trinitys Damians Collection

Need a catalog? Want outstanding support? Get this App.

I installed it this weekend. I created 2 * 15 pages catalog. I have no programming knowledge. This app is like kids play. Easy to Edit, Easy to Create, Easy to Download in PDF.

Then, you see the power behind this catalog. Clients clicks that beautiful product and WHAM, redirected to your site product!

All happy, I get an email next day. David from Zination, can I call you on Monday. Sure I thought. Nice courtesy call.

He spent an hour on phone with me. Threw zoom, showed me on my computer how to use the entire thing. Answered my question. Nothing like I've seen before. Outstanding customer support.

Thanks David and your entire team. You guy's are devoted to your amazing product and go beyond standards to support your wonderful app.

Get yours now I say!
Stephan T.
www.trinitysanddamians.com

Nature Relaxation

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great support and superior product!

Alexandra Von Furstenberg Ws

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Once again Zination has come through for us. I've asked a lot of questions in the process of making catalogs for our two stores (Retail Store and Wholesale Store)...and they answer in a timely manner. I've tried many outside apps and other POS systems but they can't seem to accommodate the needs that I have for our company, which seems strange since what we do is not so unheard of. One of the biggest issues other companies have, is variant pricing for multi sized items (S, M, L, XL). Our items are priced differently depending on the size and many other systems, either don't allow for variant pricing on sizes, limit the variant prices, or can't display them correctly Luckily we found this app, and it's been great working with them to get our catalogs done!

Alexandra Von Furstenberg

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's not perfect, but it's one of the best apps that I've found that works for our business (home furnishings and accessories). What's not perfect, is made up by their customer service where they respond and help with questions in a timely manner and are always polite.

I'd give it 4.5 stars since there is room for improvement, but they seem to really care about making their product as good as it can be evidenced by the fact that they go out of their way to explain how things work, even though the way things work should be a little more clear.

Essies Bits And Bows

Time spent using app Over 4 years

10 out of 10 for the product and a simple 10 out of 10 for the customer service . A phenomenal App