Wholesale Catalog Maker

Wholesale Catalog Maker

by ZINation

DIY B2B catalog with custom wholesale pricing & multi-currency

Babymelons

Amazing app and even better customer service! We had been looking for a catalog service that was easy to use and looked very professional. Other services we looked at were so expensive and you could never get in touch with anyone in customer service. Zination's catalog looks great, is totally affordable and when I need assistance I call and someone actually answers the phone and helps! Thanks Catherine!

The Gld Shop

Great customer service, app still has a few small glitches but overall works great. All of the suggestions I had, they already had in the works or they were willing to add them in. I would recommend

Bailies Coffee

Great app which is massively customisable to your needs. Support team are excellent, anything I'm not sure of and as soon as I ask its rectified really quickly. They have even added features which I've asked to be developed. Already good but still improving all the time.

Kiko Leather

First off David is a great help. Every question/problem i had was answered within 30min excellent customer service.

Now for the app. Compared to a few other app like this this does the same but with more customizations and about 80% cheaper. For 10$/mo you can make as many catalogs as you need. There are some apps that charge 60$/mo thats ridiculous.

You can make a catalog and change the prices of the products to be wholesale prices and not show the price thats on your site so you can send to wholesale customers. Then you can make another for retail. Or make a custom catalog with custom prices for some special customer.

You can choose if you want all products or just 1 collection or just select the products you want.

Someone below said that compare at price is required but it is NOT. You just leave it blank and it won't show up on the catalog.

Theres a lot more good to say but id rather you download the app and try it out.

The only thing that it didn't do which David said he will get it added is, if you have a product with variants it doesn't show the available variants below the picture and pricing. Its at the end of the catalog in the appendix.

- Kiko Leather

Diamondheadupholsterytack

Customer service is absolutely first class. They will take the time to make sure your catalog looks amazing and that you are happy! I'm so excited to share my new catalog with clients and friends!

Costumes Made to Dance in Since 1893!

Great app that is very easy to use and delivers beautiful results for both e-catalogs and print catalogs. The staff and support is also very responsive and helpful with improving your experience with the zination app.

corporate gift baskets

Great application. Allows easy creation of professional looking product catalogs for my store.

Rubear Insurance

Very cool app! I'm thinking about using it for my startup Rubear.com and make a services catalogue for potential customers.

Alkaline Success

If you own a business, this is the app to get. You can do so much with the catalogs and it presents your products so professionally. It's simple to use by connecting your already configured products from Shopify and there are so many layouts you can choose from. As an alkaline diet supplement company,we need to stand out and Zination really takes us there. Great job on this app and we look forward to creating many more catalogs and presentation flyers to market our line.Thanks for making it so easy to do!

Tenille's Boutique

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. OUR COMPANY JUST LOVES THE SUPPORT AND ALL THE GREAT CATALOGS YOUR ABLE TO CREATE. A MUST HAVE APP!