Wholesale Catalog Maker

Wholesale Catalog Maker

by ZINation

Create shopppable catalog with custom price & multi-currency

Alice and Blair

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP!

Would give 0 stars if possible.

List of bad stuff:
- Does not save your changes (only sometimes it will save)
- Has a mind of its own
- Clunky interface
- Not instinctive to use
- Awful customer support (just want to send you youtube videos)

I would not trust these guys to integrate with my shopify store and start creating invoices etc if they cannot create some user friendly software to do something relatively simple.

WORST APP I HAVE USED ON SHOPIFY - PRESUMABLY FAKE REVIEWS GIVING 5*

ArtiSun Bath

I had originally submitted a great review when I first signed on to this app. Customer service was excellent and they were very responsive. Over time, however, it became days before I heard from anyone and an issue I was having with my catalog, i.e., the simple step of being able to align the actual price with the word price and the ability to add enough text to the template to describe the product, was so difficult and numerous communications with the company and promises that they would fix this issue resulted in nothing. I finally decided to quit this app so that I no longer had to be charged their monthly fee. I can pay less to have my printer create a beautiful catalog that has everything lined up and looking professional than I did with this app.

Yoga Democracy Wholesale

This app has more glitches than an android flip phone. it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tresics

so far the support is very slow. we subscribed to this app specifically because of the Variant (swatch) Display option, however, once we subscribed, it turns out that most swatches are prefilled from whatever backend images ZINation has, and the text fields are prefilled with "image1" instead of color description, or the color description is entirely wrong, yet the same group of wrong color descriptions auto populate each style listed. when the full description is auto populated, it's cut off. in fact, every template i've used requires more time and effort to customize just to look remotely close to the way it does on my website. i got this so i didn't have to sit down and manually configure catalogs in InDesign or Photoshop, but it looks like i may save even more time just doing everything from scratch in adobe. I can just do all of this in MailChimp if I'm doing marketing templates from scratch. THE TEMPLATES DON'T EVEN HAVE DOLLAR SIGNS FOR THE PRICE FIELDS! i am not at all happy to have been assured that all my needs would be met with the full paid version, yet... the only difference between the trial and free version is being able to export to pdf.....there were no extra features, and none of my needs have been met.

Sep Jordan

users beware! you get tricked into using this service for free - but if you have a couple of products, soon you will have to pay - the basic plan is no use as only allows for a max of 50 pages - bottom line it is expensive and charges are not clear upfront

Maple Rose

Very misleading. Price list states free for Shopify users. So I spend an hour creating but can't print unless I pay. Read some more to see that you have to pay to do anything other than create. Why state it is free when it is not?

Top Deals Of Today

I had a really bad experience with this app. Catalog creations did not work for me. Very disappointed. Beware!!!

Letsbeach

Are you kidding? I spent one hour to create a 4-pages catalog, because the app is so slow that it's hardly moving when you scroll (so collect all your patience for that)...And after all I can't even download the PDF, at least you could make one free trial to see if it's worth paying for. More than that, when I got back to the catalog from the subscribing page, all the changes I've made were not saved! Such a waste of time

Uk Flawless

Finally upgraded but when downloading as PDF it only downloads the first page of the catalog! and now it says i've got more pages to add but it won't let me add anymore pages.

Serious bugs with this app. Waste of time.

Surgika

Very Very slow please do not waste your money on this app its not creating any catalogue for me

Previous 1