Wholesale Catalog & Order Form

Wholesale Catalog & Order Form

From $25/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4)
Developer
ZINation
September 10, 2022

The catalogs are deconfigured by themselves, they lose the discounts that you apply, the cover images are lost and the worst thing is that the catalog disappears, I invested advertising to spread them and I was left hanging, the support is bad since they do not solve and they do not have clear proposals to such lacks errors, I do not recommend it, they waste their time and money

Moreka Shop
Mexico
Time spent using app: 26 days
ZINation replied October 11, 2022

Dear, Eduardo.

We apologize for the early inconvenience that you had with our app, and we appreciated having the chance to work with you to resolve this situation. Let us know if the solution we provided to you is now working fully to your satisfaction.
Providing a great customer experience is very important to us, and we are sorry that you had that initial challenge. Hopefully, you can modify this review.

Sincerely,
ZINation Team.

November 17, 2021

I've tried to use this app for years. The templates are just ok. I tried to save a template and it didn't save in the format that was on my screen. I'm going to look elsewhere because I got nothing accomplished through the app.

Originalitees
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
ZINation replied February 24, 2022

Hello!

I am sorry you couldn't accomplish your template creation. We contacted via email and we try to schedule a meeting and help you in the process. We didn't have any response from your side.
As we can check for the support tickets, there is nothing pending to solve.

We'd love to hear from you, start all over again and help you using our App! We can do it together.
Thanks,
ZINation support team.

March 5, 2020

Zero if I could..... Seriously, dont fall for this crap.... The reviews are fake.... The Functionality, useablility, codeability is not finished.. feels like it's in beta. I can confirm that it's not written by people with English as their first language and even the damn buttons for toggle are back-to-front. Itll take your day by the horns & shove it up ur own butt! Thats my feels at the moment......

Just wasted massive amounts of time trying to persevere with this app but enough is enough. Please, for the sake of your sanity & your back pocket.... Find something else!!!!!

Refract Car Care Products Australia
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 13, 2019

Classic scummy freemium tactic. Tells you they will make a pdf for you and you spend time making it, then they give you a super low quality pdf where the images are all blurry and you need to pay for a regular quality pdf. Wasted my time, not cool at all. Come up with a better monetization model instead of claiming to be free and screwing people

Cave Tools
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
July 9, 2019

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP!

Would give 0 stars if possible.

List of bad stuff:
- Does not save your changes (only sometimes it will save)
- Has a mind of its own
- Clunky interface
- Not instinctive to use
- Awful customer support (just want to send you youtube videos)

I would not trust these guys to integrate with my shopify store and start creating invoices etc if they cannot create some user friendly software to do something relatively simple.

WORST APP I HAVE USED ON SHOPIFY - PRESUMABLY FAKE REVIEWS GIVING 5*