Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

by Zinrelo

Data Science-driven Loyalty Rewards Program

Postal Worker Tees

Really nice loyalty program and easy to customize and set up. Hope it will help my store. Thank you.

Blunt Farms

This was exactly what I was looking for in a referral / rewards program. Super easy to set up & easy to manage.

Meechs

I am very impressed with this APP. I have tried everything in the app store for Loyalty and this is by far the most stable & easy to setup app. Works like a dream in testing the company is very hands-on with customer support, very impressed so far as they have a real Free plan that will allow my company to grow and I will happily sign up for a paid program. I look forward to seeing how my customer base reacts to this Loyalty Program, I think its a real winner.

Pregnancy Australia

The Zinrelo loyalty rewards program is easy to set up and manage. We were able to get up and running very quickly.

ekoko-handmade

Installed the app last week and have been busy with setting up. Of course some work but it is pretty easy and the support from Yahya is great. The app works smooth so now it is up to our activity to get the members in! Launched today, still need to do some email work but it looks cool!

K. Jade

The installation was very easy to do and it’s been working just fine for us. Setting up the rules, policies and amounts were so quick, thanks to the clear instructions. This app is really good. We are very pleased with the app thus far! Can’t wait to see it in action.

Dynasty Goddess Hair

great app, just what we need in our large business. love all the deatail that goes into it. 5+ stars

3 Leaf Tea

Simple integration and easy configuration helped us launch the Zinrelo loyalty rewards program quickly. We are very happy with the support received during the store set up.

Staying Cool in the Library

I am very pleased with this app. It does exactly what I need it to do - offer my customers a simple rewards program with various options. I have not had any problems with the app.

NuSep US Store

Pros: friendly technical support, functionalities (if you have the professional plan)
Cons: price, limited functionalities (if you use the free or starter plan)

This app offers a lot of functionalities, it allows you to set up custom rules through API as well as customize pre-built rules. It also allows for customization of rewards (% off, $ discount, free shipping). One of my favorite functions is the email notification, it not only notifies members when they earn or redeem points, but it can also send out a notification when members are close to earning their next reward. Furthermore, they have a friendly support staff who are there to answer any of your questions regarding the app. Unfortunately, they are not currently integrated with MailChimp which can limit the personalization of email notifications. Currently, I am still in the process of testing out the app, but it has been quite satisfactory, and a lot more can be done it you know a bit of coding to help you further personalize the app.