Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

by Zinrelo

Data Science-driven Loyalty Rewards Program

Steelmade

Easy setup and integration. Customers have really enjoyed having a kickback to use later for purchases. I've heard nothing but good feedback from them. Any small issues that have popped up have been solved quickly and efficiently by the support team. Would recommend and will be installing on our other sites.

The Readers Lounge

I am extremely impressed by the value we have received from this app. Even on the free plan, Zinrelo has been very responsive and even made a change for us!

Nature Reflections

Customer service is OUTSTANDING! I can't wait to see the results that this app will bring in! Thank you so much!

JewelsDen

We love their responsive support team. We can reward points for not just purchases but a variety of activities. The Zinrelo solution provides a fully customizable and fully brandable end-user dashboard, this is awesome!

Amulak Creations

Just Installed this App. Seems to have wonderful Features to help us attract customers for our online store.
A must App for every new start up

Diamond Veneer is Diamond Coated Cubic Zirconia Jewelry

Super friendly support and nice install team. Very positive and effective software and team. Looking forward to growing our members and reach. Nicely fits and implements with any site on front end and in members accounts pages. Thanks again. Great work!

Maylie&Lou

Simple integration and easy configuration helped us launch the Zinrelo loyalty rewards program quickly. We are very happy with the support received during the store set up.

ChangeMint, LLC

We've test driven every loyalty app available, and this is hands down the very best loyalty solution available. And their support is absolutely world-class. We received a phone follow up on day one. Who does that?! I'll tell you who... Zinrelo. We highly recommend this great company.

Lireille

I have been searching for a referral and loyalty app for my web site (www.Lireille.com) for a while. Really love this one, easy to set up and customize color to match our logo and web site colors. Simple, modern, and professional design. Great report and analytics layout. Thrilled to have it.

I Love Coffee Beans HK

Tried every single rewards app available and this one is the best - simple and straightforward. Best of all this has the best interface in my opinion because the dashboard is clean and not cluttered like the other apps available.

I had a few questions and Yayha replied promptly through email, support is fantastic. We are just starting off launching a simple rewards program and this app gets the job done!