Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

by Zinrelo

Data Science-driven Loyalty Rewards Program

Teal Club

This App helps me a lot for managing my reward program. The support service is also helpful when in need

SOUTHERN FAN PRIDE

This is a fantastic loyalty program, but the customer service is even better. If you don't understand..don't almost give up like I did because the App support is fantastic. You won't be disappointed with either!!!

Zoco.fr

A really good and full rewards program. I needed help and i found it by chat with Yahya, thanks a lot guy !
I really recommand ! Thanks for all

HitMint.com

Very nice and cool app with lots of options. Quick with personal attention customer service. Definitely deserved 5 stars!

vapegodshop

A great app, support helped me set it up to where it is embedded on a page. Very helpful support!! Must try.

PRIDEMODE

The highly customizable dashboard helped us match the loyalty program to our brand guidelines. We were able to create a rewards program with the look and feel of our choice with ease.

Postal Worker Tees

Really nice loyalty program and easy to customize and set up. Hope it will help my store. Thank you.

Meechs

I am very impressed with this APP. I have tried everything in the app store for Loyalty and this is by far the most stable & easy to setup app. Works like a dream in testing the company is very hands-on with customer support, very impressed so far as they have a real Free plan that will allow my company to grow and I will happily sign up for a paid program. I look forward to seeing how my customer base reacts to this Loyalty Program, I think its a real winner.

Pregnancy Australia

The Zinrelo loyalty rewards program is easy to set up and manage. We were able to get up and running very quickly.

ekoko-handmade

Installed the app last week and have been busy with setting up. Of course some work but it is pretty easy and the support from Yahya is great. The app works smooth so now it is up to our activity to get the members in! Launched today, still need to do some email work but it looks cool!