Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards | Reviews

by Zinrelo

Data Science-driven Loyalty Rewards Program

Breeches.com

We are extremely impressed with Zinrelo from the start. They created an optimized program so we could achieve our objectives and helped us launch our program quite fast too. Their support team is excellent.

Frozen Dessert Supplies

We have been using Zinrelo for a little over 6 months now and have enjoyed it. There are great features, and it has been a good way to limit our discounts we have given in the past, and instead incentivize people to spend with us, then come back for future purchases while building up rewards. The Zinrelo support has also been a great help.

OKATOR

I love this app! Shawn and Nick from customer support were super helpful when I needed help getting started. I would highly recommend this app! So far it works great!

Vantoria Essentials, LLC

Recently added this app to my platform and it has been working like a charm so far! My customers love it and the customer service (Shawn, :-)) is great!

Cocoa Loco Trade

A great app for rewarding and retaining customers. Customers really value the points they earn and being able to redeem them.

Jessica Florals

I really love the simplicity of this app. Easy to use and customizable so it really matches your store.
Thanks to Shawn for helping me set it up - it’s been great so far!

Coco Jolie

Really easy to set up and support is very responsive and helpful. A lot of great features at the basic level, and we're already getting people signing up for the loyalty program on our site. Looking forward to continued growth. Definitely recommend!

L'Couture Boutique

Very easy to use, customer service was very helpful and responds fast.
Looking forward to using this.

Keto Chow

We were keyed onto these guys through the UPS Tech program. Overall it's worked well and our customers have liked getting the rewards points. It's bee a good way to get our customers to share our products with their friends.

ChillHouse CBD Paris

Super outil! Ne pas hésiter à contacter le support en cas de soucis.

Good App! Good Team! Je recommande à 100%