Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

by Zinrelo

Multi-dimensional loyalty rewards program

Diecast Model Centre

Obviously checked out other Loyalty Program apps but, for a small business with less than a thousand loyalty members and combined with all the various ways to earn points this made Zinrelo the best choice. If, like me, you are new to loyalty programs it can take a while to get your head around how the scheme will work for you but, since installing the app it has worked well. The widgets are easyish to customise but if you want to integrate into your site pages a knowledge of coding would be helpful. I've only had a couple of times where I needed to reach out to support and have found their response time to be excellent and are very helpful in fixing any issues and Yahya very kindly helped me out with the coding and integration. Fantastic all-round and well deserving of five stars.

Steelmade

Easy setup and integration. Customers have really enjoyed having a kickback to use later for purchases. I've heard nothing but good feedback from them. Any small issues that have popped up have been solved quickly and efficiently by the support team. Would recommend and will be installing on our other sites.

The Readers Lounge

I am extremely impressed by the value we have received from this app. Even on the free plan, Zinrelo has been very responsive and even made a change for us!

Nature Reflections

Customer service is OUTSTANDING! I can't wait to see the results that this app will bring in! Thank you so much!

JewelsDen

We love their responsive support team. We can reward points for not just purchases but a variety of activities. The Zinrelo solution provides a fully customizable and fully brandable end-user dashboard, this is awesome!

Amulak Creations

Just Installed this App. Seems to have wonderful Features to help us attract customers for our online store.
A must App for every new start up

Diamond Veneer is Diamond Coated Cubic Zirconia Jewelry

Super friendly support and nice install team. Very positive and effective software and team. Looking forward to growing our members and reach. Nicely fits and implements with any site on front end and in members accounts pages. Thanks again. Great work!

Maylie&Lou

Simple integration and easy configuration helped us launch the Zinrelo loyalty rewards program quickly. We are very happy with the support received during the store set up.

ChangeMint, LLC

We've test driven every loyalty app available, and this is hands down the very best loyalty solution available. And their support is absolutely world-class. We received a phone follow up on day one. Who does that?! I'll tell you who... Zinrelo. We highly recommend this great company.

Lireille

I have been searching for a referral and loyalty app for my web site (www.Lireille.com) for a while. Really love this one, easy to set up and customize color to match our logo and web site colors. Simple, modern, and professional design. Great report and analytics layout. Thrilled to have it.

Previous 1 3 4 5