Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

Zinrelo Loyalty Rewards

by Zinrelo

Data Science-driven Loyalty Rewards Program

My Treasure Barn

I had trouble adding the program into my store. I got an immediate response on the chat box and they helped to fix the problem. Great customer service.

All Natural Collection

Love it. The support team is excellent and the app offers lots of customizable options – even the free plan is plenty to get started on and made it easy to get a loyalty program up and running without any hidden costs. The dashboard is easy to use and program activities & rewards are easily customized. One of my favourite functions is the pre-built email notifications, which lets you notify members when they earn or redeem points or are close to earning their next reward. I had some questions regarding adding existing members, and making the most out of it and Yahya very kindly helped me out with the coding and integration. I will definitely keep using and very much recommend!

ALXUM

Love it. It offers many articles to help us how to configure with this app, but I know nothing about coding. The customer service, Yahya, he helped us to customize the look since we don't have a developer,really appreciate it.

Filaments 3D Québec - Imprimante 3D Filament PLA PETG ABS TPU

Great app. Have this app since a year. Everything is customable and support is great and fast. You can customize this app easily and translate everything in your language.

JustForMeBoutique.ca

EXCELLENT
I have your program installed on my shopify site.
I am quite surprised at how exceptional it is. Very easy to maneuver through, change customization to suit my store, and all the notifications, and just the whole application package is great. The app looks just like my store and fits perfectly. I really like it.
Lots of things you can customize to make it 'yours'.

My store will not be available for the public for a bit yet and I am
Looking forward to it .... Thank you for such a great app!!

BeautyAmore

I recently installed this app to my new store, had a question and they answered right away! So far I love the concept, it's not buggy or glitchy.. I like it alot! Highly recommend

Soul Good Stuff

Been hunting for a loyalty scheme as good as this. I can now reward my customers with points per pound spent. Amazing

Ollala Boutique

I've just started using this app and I love it. It's really easy to use, so far I'm enjoying customizing the notification and setting up the rules for my reward program. Plus the customer service is outstanding, they help you with any issue and they respond really fast.
I recommend it.

Diecast Model Centre

Obviously checked out other Loyalty Program apps but, for a small business with less than a thousand loyalty members and combined with all the various ways to earn points this made Zinrelo the best choice. If, like me, you are new to loyalty programs it can take a while to get your head around how the scheme will work for you but, since installing the app it has worked well. The widgets are easyish to customise but if you want to integrate into your site pages a knowledge of coding would be helpful. I've only had a couple of times where I needed to reach out to support and have found their response time to be excellent and are very helpful in fixing any issues and Yahya very kindly helped me out with the coding and integration. Fantastic all-round and well deserving of five stars.

March 18, 2020

Thanks for the splendid review! We are happy to help you and make your loyalty program a major success.

Steelmade

Easy setup and integration. Customers have really enjoyed having a kickback to use later for purchases. I've heard nothing but good feedback from them. Any small issues that have popped up have been solved quickly and efficiently by the support team. Would recommend and will be installing on our other sites.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6