Zip code check & waiting list

Zip code check & waiting list

by Avocados Lab

Check customer zip code & make sure they live in delivery zone

B.A.M.B.

Extremely responsive and will go out of their way to help you. I'm very impressed with the App and the customer service.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for such a nice review! Really means a lot to us.

Buzzz Flowers

I installed this app to do zip code lookup to confirm delivery for my local subscription site. It's amazing and would recommended to anyone standing up a local subscription delivery services and need to validate zip before letting the user into the site. Great Job!!!

October 15, 2020

Really appreciate the detailed review! So happy to hear that you would recommend our app! Let us know if you ever need any further assistance.

Happy Paws Pet Food

Have just installed this app was very easy to install and configure, Does exactly what it says it does. Developer reached out and answered a few questions that we were still trying to figure out ourselves

familyfood.farm

Very happy with the zip code check. Easy and intuitive with lots of options. Developer support is excellent, many thanks!

Rudolfs Granar

I have tried ALL zip code validators and this one is the best one available. It has all the features that I was looking for. Super easy to use and does the job. Also, fantastic and instant support. Strongly recommend :)

Pico Grocery

The app works as expected and customer service is great! It does what it is supposed to do and I chatted with the developer who was really nice.

WEISSWURST KISTE

Fantastic app, does exactly what it promises and even has a few useful features on top that I didn't expect but are actually brilliant!

Philie & The Jar

This app 100% fits my needs. Support from the developer was fast, helpful, and very customer-oriented. I don't know how he could have helped me in a better way.

I used this app for one of my customers, who is 100% satisfied with it.

Also, when I needed some support, the developer was very responsive (always answering within the day, sometimes even after some minutes). It's such a nice feeling to be supported so well.

From my great surprise, the developer even developed a quick feature after one of my questions.

Wow.

Crowbond Foodservice

Nice little app with loads of backend customisations. There's a few on the market, but none with this sort of functionality. Good support too - the Avocados Lab team help me with additional customisation without charge. They also responded within minutes of my email - Love that!

August 24, 2020

It was our pleasure serving you and making sure your needs are fulfilled. Thanks a lot for such a nice review.

Sundance Recycling

App works as advertised. Developer was pro-active and reached out to me to get feedback and implemented some of my ideas. I feel the monthly fee is a little high...but the added features (currently beta as of 8/20/2020) will make this app more useful.... especially as it pertains to creating geo-specific wait-lists.

August 20, 2020

Thanks a lot for such a nice review. It was pleasure working with you. Merchant satisfaction is my number one priority :)

Previous 1 3 4