Focus on serviceable customers
Let your customers know where you ship & build a waiting list as you grow. Vital tool which helps you focus on serviceable customers.
Lot of customization options
App ships with variety of options to change aesthetic to match with your store look & feel. Look & feel is very important after all.
As a widget & block checkout
App also allows showing validator on different pages which gives you flexibility to validate customers where you feel comfortable.
Sobre Zip code validator & checker
Shopify Award winner for COVID19 competition. Perfect companion for Shopify local delivery feature! This app is awarded and featured by Shopify! App which gives full customization capability to merchant when it comes to matching with your brand and style.
With this app, merchants can add zip code / pin code / postal code validation as a popup, homepage section or a widget on your other pages (ex. Product page) that asks buyers to enter their zip code and validate that delivery is available in their region. If it isn’t, the app also allows buyers to join a waitlist via email, so they can be notified if the delivery area expands. Apart from email address, you can also collect their name, address, phone etc.,
Supports all countries as long as you configure your zip codes / pin codes correctly through app.
For merchants offering delivery, it can be difficult to determine if a buyer lives in a serviceable area or not. Additionally, if a buyer orders something but they don’t live within the delivery radius, it can cause a lot of support debt for the merchant.
You can show validator as
- Home page section
- On product page
- On cart page
- Or any other page of your choice except checkout
Additionally merchants can configure the app to match the branding and overall look of their store. Helping merchants communicate their delivery radius to customers enables them to focus their time on the work that matters most.
Every country is supported as long as you configure your serviceable zip codes correctly.
- Unlimited zip codes
- Works with zip code format of any country
- Partial matching (ex. 33-8** would match 33-842, 33-813, 33-800 etc.,)
- Allows validating either through popup or homepage section or a widget.
- Zip code based redirection
- Disable certain checkout buttons
- Allows showing widget on page of your choice! (except checkout)
- Collect customers email, phone, address etc., if they don't live in serviceable area.
- Social sharing option to increase demand in neighborhood.
- Ability to hide popup from certain pages.
- Ability to configure cookie expiration.
- Rich & fully customizable editor
- Unlimited styling options
- Live validator for merchants
- Responsive and modern UI
- Custom CSS
- Nightly backups
Veja o app em ação
Saiba como o app funciona em uma loja de exemplo.Ver loja de exemplo
- Política de privacidade
Preço Avaliação gratuita de 7 dias
Unlimited zip codes
Full access to design & customization
Validator as a pop-up or widget section
Zip code partial matching
7 days trial
All Essential plan features
Redirection based on zip code.
Validator in header
Show on certain paths
All Basic plan features
Collect data from waitlisted customers
Social proof during waitlist signup
Social sharing option to increase reach
* Todas as cobranças são faturadas em dólar norte-americano (USD). As cobranças recorrentes, inclusive as baseadas em uso ou mensais, são faturadas a cada 30 dias.
Avaliações mais recentes
Crafty Ramen Market
The app completely fills the needs that we hoped it would. There are plenty of customization options to make sure it fits with our branding. If it looks like it might be what you need, it probably is!
Customer service is incredibly fast at responding, and is great at being innovative/troubleshooting changes!
I think this is a great app with great support. I can recommend it. Why do I have to write at least 100 words?
Resposta do desenvolvedor
It was pleasure working with you :) Thanks a lot for such a honest review! 100 words is a requirement from Shopify and I will definitely convey this feedback to them :)