Zip Code Validator

Zip Code Validator

by ENS Enterprises Private Limited

Allow customers to check product’s availability using zipcode

Five Pawns

Super easy to use. Good Support. Would like to see a feature to remove from a dashboard without having to export ALL and re-import. But overall a great functioning app that is critical to our shipping zones.

WOW KART

Fast customer service, Easy to set up , Exactly what I am looking for my website Will Recommend to Everyone

May 5, 2021

Thanks so much for such a positive review. I hope you will enjoy more upcoming updates!✌️

CRODOR

Awesome app...! Great customer support. Highly Recommended for those who want to filter their deliveries through pin codes.

Quebracho Empanadas

Great customer service. Easy to set up and exactly what I needed for my store. 10 out 10 would recommend.

Bandar Mithai Traditional Home Foods

I installed the app and had a minor issue, contacted customer support and they reverted and solved the issue with in no time. Spectacular and Dedicated Customer support. Thank you so much team.
All The Very Best.

Livspace Store

Great app, Easy set up, faced minor issues but customer support is awesome, solved the issue within minutes. Highly recommended.

Deep Aqua

great and very easy to use app. I had a minor issue, and they solved it quickly. very helpful customer service!

StudioKook

I used this app to do zip code check on product level, and it works great. I was stuck with one issue and reached out to support. It was one of the best support i have seen in industry, and Omkar from Support was supremely responsive and fast in resolving the issue. Thank you so much for the great help. Looking forward in future to use more of your apps. !!!

Retail Rush by GMC

This app is the best and customer support is the fastest. It is very good and has got good UI Thanks to the team and Onkar Haldar

The Distillery

Absolutely fantastic. The app developer has really gone above and beyond to help us install the app on the Delivery page, and customize the appearance of the app widget on the page. 5 Stars for the support team !!!

March 12, 2021

Thanks so much for such a positive review. We’re really glad you enjoyed our app, we’ve found it’s a definite customer favorite! ✌️

Previous 1