Zip Code Validator

Allow customers to check product’s availability using zipcode

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Outright Furniture

Location Australia

This app is perfect if you want to exclude certain zip codes, the customer support is very good as well.

lavacaveganfoods

Time spent using app About 1 month

EASY TO USE, EXCELLENT SUPPORT TEAM AND IT'S FREE waiting for more Shopify apps from them.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Cornitos

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The support team provides help on time so thanks a lot team in helping me to add a useful tool to my site.

Beauty Scentiments

Location India

The support team is awesome and provides help on time from every aspect thanks a lot team. one of the best apps to add to your Shopify store.

Betterhalf Gifts

Time spent using app About 1 month

It's a great app with a great support team. The team has always resolved the problem in the best possible. I wish them the best that they continue working like this in the future also.

tequila-honor

This app is essential to my business. And when I had an issue installing it, I reached out and they contacted me immediately. Helpful, and fast! Love it.

mismuebles.co

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 1 year

La app funciona magnificamente y el soporte es excepcional, cambiamos a shopify 2.0 y quedo muy bien
gracias

Vinibutik

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app mostly because you get very good support that made small adjustments for us same day. Amazing service. It is a simple app that does what we were looking for.

Betterburnt

Location Australia

Staff is so helpful to help me do customisation for my widget on the website. It's great as a free app and I look forward to seeing this app grow with more features coming!

du Pain & des Roses

Location France

Application qui fonctionne très bien et assistance très réactive et joignable facilement ! Je recommande.

Previous 1 3 4 5