Better shopping experience
Let you customer choose their desired shipping option when shopping.
Customize with many customization options to design the zipcode widget as per your choice.
Zipcode validator is a tool that is designed as an effective way to increase sales and conversion rate.
Podrobnosti o Zip Code Validator
Key Features :
Zip code validator is a tool that is designed to add a zip code availability. Customers can enter their area zip code and check if that product is available at their location or not. Store themes do not pre-include this feature. When a customer found that a specific product is not available at their locality, this can lead to a loss of customers from your store So zip code validator is this tool to help you out.
- Zip code validator adds a widget that checks product availability at a zipcode on your store.
- You can customize the appearance of the widget.
- You can import the zipcodes from a CSV file.
- You can export all your zipcodes in the form of CSV.
- With one click you can enable or disable the widget on your store.
- simple setup.
How It Works :
- Install zip code validator at your store.
- Import zip codes in the form of CSV from import section
- Enable the widget function from settings.
- Zip code validator widget is visible on the product page at your store.
- Now customers can enter the area zip code and check if the product is available at his/her location or not.
Prohlédnout aplikaci v akci
Zjistěte, jak aplikace funguje ve vzorovém obchodě.Zobrazit vzorový obchod
Great app. Very good support staff as well. Easy and very simple to use and customise the settings and features. Thanks!
Je débute dans le e-commerce et vient de découvrir grâce à l'aide de Shopify cette appli simple d'utilisation et qui donne une aide par téléphone si besoin plutôt pratique et efficace. Thanks for the help
I am getting started with this app and think its great. Two improvements please... - I would love the option to have a widget on the front page where a customer can type in their zip code/ postcode. - It would be great to have conditional responses. ie. Customer A types in 3220 and it says "Yes - Delivery possible and it will be Wednesday". Customer B types in 3224 and it says "Yes - Delivery possible and it will be Thursday". Is it possible to have these updates? If so 5 stars all the way! Thanks