4.6
January 24, 2024

've been using the app for my online store, and it's been a fantastic experience overall. The app stands out as the best among several others I've tested. What makes it truly special is the developer's approachability and readiness to help, which is a rarity and highly appreciated.

There are a few personal preferences and setup tweaks I'd like to see implemented. These are specific to my individual needs but I am genuinely excited about the upcoming features and seem to align well with what any forward-thinking online business would need.

Blanc Space
5 days using the app
ZIPCHAT INC replied March 18, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! 🌟 We're really happy to hear you've had a fantastic experience with Zipchat and that you appreciate our team's support. Your feedback about personal preferences and setup tweaks is important to us. We're excited about the future features too and hope they'll meet your needs. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and for being part of our journey! 🚀

May 3, 2024

Impressed so far and its working well, would recommend

SENSIO HOME
3 days using the app
January 24, 2024

Beneficial for our company, resulting in increased sales and delivering a positive customer experience. Beyond what AI alone can handle. The customer service is also swift in response to address any issues.

Jackery
About 1 month using the app
ZIPCHAT INC replied March 18, 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Zipchat! We're thrilled to hear about the increase in sales and the enhanced customer experience your company has achieved with our service. Our team is dedicated to providing swift and effective support to ensure your continued success. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we're here to help with any future needs or questions. Here's to more success together! 🎉🚀

January 11, 2024

We would recommend this app 100%. The replies are well-crafted and accurate.

GANXXET
3 months using the app
November 30, 2023

I have been very impressed with the product as well as the team behind it. There have been many times that I have been impressed by how good the responses are from the chatbot. The team has been very helpful answering questions and seems very thoughtful about what features they are going to add. It is a little on the pricey side compared to some of the other chatbot products, but it has definitely been the best one that I've used so far.

Latch
14 days using the app
October 3, 2023

Impressive accuracy and even better if you spend a day "training" it. It's like an interactive FAQ that's super knowledgeable about your store/website. Loving it so far. I am hopeful they will bring on more features as it is pretty basic at the moment, but honestly it works and is so nice to not have to have someone sitting on chat all day answering the same questions or worrying they will miss questions. I do wish there was a way to create chat tickets, etc when something needs to be escalated to a team member to be better handled, but like I said-I am impressed with how well it already handles inquiries. Looking forward to seeing the app's abilities grow! Give it a try.

Lat & Lo™
4 months using the app
August 2, 2023

One of the first and best AI chatbots in Shopify that continues to improve day by day. My team spent about a month making edits and training the bot, and now it generates profit. In the past 2-3 weeks, we haven't even needed to monitor the chats, yet the bot still works and makes money!

In Uzbekistan, there are 3 languages that customers use: Uzbek Latin, Uzbek Cyrillic, and Russian. I'm not sure how, but our bot is able to handle all of them. Anyway, it's better to invest $250 in this bot and stay current with new technologies, rather than paying a student $500-700 who might leave the job unexpectedly.

I also had the pleasure of meeting the best CEO of CEOs, Michael. He is a good, supportive, and polite guy who works tirelessly to make his bot the best of the best. Keep up the great work!

Chado
Uzbekistan
8 months using the app
September 25, 2023

I tried about 4 AI assistants before discovering Zipchat, and they were all terrible! Zipchat however is beautifully built, well integrated and well trained on our content. It's easy to use out the box, knows your products and can speak to questions - anything it can't answer it forwards on to our help team. Couldn't be happier and their team is attentive, interested and helpful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Grass & Co.
About 2 months using the app
December 6, 2023

Die App hat uns geholfen, weniger Kundenanfrage via E-Mail zu erhalten und unsere Umsätze zu steigern. Die AI funktioniert super und gibt präzise Antworten. Durch die Änderungsfunktion kann man Antworten nachträglich bearbeiten und so die künstliche Intelligenz trainieren.

rod & knot
Germany
5 months using the app
October 16, 2023

10 stars! I am on the free trial and can't believe how great this app is. Answers questions much more quickly and accurately than my human help can. In addition to the store itself, we added all of our product websites to the knowledge base and the chat bot gets the answer correct - with amazingly professional and friendly language that makes our customers feel valued - every single time. Very happy.

Crazy K Farm Pet and Poultry