4.6
May 24, 2023

Best app to answer the customers 7d/7, answers quality is really good and it bring us more conversions without efforts!

OHMYCASE
9 months using the app
September 26, 2023

Thanks to this app, I was able to increase sales. It's a great tool that I highly recommend.

Favoritebikes
2 months using the app
September 25, 2023

I tried about 4 AI assistants before discovering Zipchat, and they were all terrible! Zipchat however is beautifully built, well integrated and well trained on our content. It's easy to use out the box, knows your products and can speak to questions - anything it can't answer it forwards on to our help team. Couldn't be happier and their team is attentive, interested and helpful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Grass & Co.
July 20, 2023

This app is really good. You can edit the conversations and improve the app AI very quickly. Highly recommend

Naturallygifts
July 19, 2023

Installs easy and has greatly reduced staffing needs for basic customer sales and service. Their support is also very responsive to any suggestions you may have.

Burger Motorsports Inc
May 24, 2023

I recently added ZipChat to my Shopify store and it has been an amazing addition!

The app is easy to install and use, and has greatly improved customers experience.
The live chat is very helpful for customers looking for a specific product or just having questions about my store in general.

Overall, I highly recommend ZipChat to any Shopify store owner looking to improve their customer experience and boost sales!

R-PUR
ZIPCHAT INC replied July 22, 2023

Thanks for the wonderful feedback! It's great to see ZipChat as a useful addition to your Shopify store. We're glad it's improving your customer experience and answering their queries :) We appreciate your recommendation a lot !

October 16, 2023

10 stars! I am on the free trial and can't believe how great this app is. Answers questions much more quickly and accurately than my human help can. In addition to the store itself, we added all of our product websites to the knowledge base and the chat bot gets the answer correct - with amazingly professional and friendly language that makes our customers feel valued - every single time. Very happy.

Crazy K Farm Pet and Poultry
6 days using the app
October 6, 2023

Zipchat has been a game-changer for us. It swiftly addresses customers' straightforward queries that used to land in our email queue, ensuring they get immediate responses instead of waiting for hours, potentially leading to lost sales elsewhere.

Bogartstore
Norway
9 days using the app
September 26, 2023

ZipChat is amazing! The app is easy to install and use. It takes a little bit time to train the the 'robot', but after that it answers accurate and fast. We ship worldwide and we are not able to answer questions around the clock to meet the time differences. With the app the amount of e-mails we receive has drastically decreased.

Another big plus is the customer service! This app is an absolute MUST.

Curly Secret
Netherlands
13 days using the app
July 21, 2023

Amazing app. Really, all it takes is trying it out to see its incredible potential! An ultra-responsive, even proactive, support that continually improves its services! It makes all other chatbots look like outdated applications!

Mool
About 1 month using the app
ZIPCHAT INC replied July 22, 2023

Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback! 🚀 We're so happy to hear you're finding ZipChat to be super responsive and always improving. It's fantastic that we're standing out from the crowd. 🌟 Thanks for trying out ZipChat and being part of our community!