4.6
October 9, 2023

Love it, it was up and running in minutes. Fine tuned it within one hour. Results are impressive. The response time from support is super impressive as well. Highly recommended.

Trooper Beer EU - distributed by Universal Marketing EU
Austria
About 9 hours using the app
May 25, 2023

We've been using Zipchat across our stores and it's been a great asset so far. Its capacity to offer 24/7 self-service support in any language has been a significant time-saver for us and has improved our CS efficiency.

The app is straightforward to set up and tracks conversions from the chat. This feature has given us a better understanding of our customer interactions.

One of the standout features for us is its self-learning capability. We were able to make minor corrections based on initial chats on our website, and the app adapted accordingly. This has helped keep our customer interactions relevant and effective.

We recommend Zipchat to any e-commerce business aiming to enhance their user experience. It not only improves customer engagement but also reduces the number of tickets, making our operations more efficient.

A very valuable tool for any business looking to improve their customer service!

Sweet Plaid™
United Arab Emirates
10 months using the app
ZIPCHAT INC replied July 22, 2023

Thanks for the fantastic feedback! We're glad to know that ZipChat is making a difference across your stores. It's awesome to see it's a time-saver and is boosting your efficiency. 😄 Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thanks for being a part of the ZipChat community!

May 24, 2023

Best app to answer the customers 7d/7, answers quality is really good and it bring us more conversions without efforts!

OHMYCASE
9 months using the app
May 24, 2023

I recently added ZipChat to my Shopify store and it has been an amazing addition!

The app is easy to install and use, and has greatly improved customers experience.
The live chat is very helpful for customers looking for a specific product or just having questions about my store in general.

Overall, I highly recommend ZipChat to any Shopify store owner looking to improve their customer experience and boost sales!

R-PUR
About 2 months using the app
ZIPCHAT INC replied July 22, 2023

Thanks for the wonderful feedback! It's great to see ZipChat as a useful addition to your Shopify store. We're glad it's improving your customer experience and answering their queries :) We appreciate your recommendation a lot !

May 25, 2023

ZipChat has made a huge difference in my business since I started using it last week, my customers have really been engaging with the chatbot to help them answers their questions! It definitely reduced the amount of support queries I'm manually answering. Great app, well priced.

GlossySilk
1 day using the app
May 26, 2023

Excellente application !
Pratique, les réponses sont parfaites et surtout ! la possibilité de modifier des réponses pour que l'IA apprenne est vraiment un + !
Je recommande les yeux fermés !

Kaitsuko
About 8 hours using the app

Very good value !
Works well if you train it well, add manual corrections of first 100 conversations and then it delivers very good value on 95% of cases !

Le Petit Lunetier
13 minutes using the app
May 24, 2023

Adding ZipChat to my Shopify store was a great move!
It was straightforward to set up and it's simple to use. The chat is super handy for customers. They can find products faster or ask questions about the store and policies and give to your customers 24/7 live replies!.

Excellent, I recommend it.

Ozayti