Zipo: Zipcode Shipping Rates

Show delivery options based on order details and postal codes

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sprinklr planten

I've never encountered an app with better service than this one. Apoorv rocks at getting us started and helped with all possible details, even through the weekend. Thank you so much!

Soo Many Baskets

Apoorv provided me with the best customer service i have ever received from any software i've ever used. Not only did he do a very thorough review of our needs, but also went above and beyond to reach out to other softwares to present us a fully working solution. This app will help solve our shipping nightmare that no other app was able to accomplish. I am glad to give them my business and am thankful to have someone i can rely on to do the right job. Thanks again!

The Hip Shop - Wholesale

Fantastic app. I had some very complicated requests that needed integration with other apps - the devs met my needs and everything is running really smoothly now.

Docklands Spice Lab

I am pleased with the support, the support team is very active, and this app is excellent. People who want different shipping rates in different zip codes can interact with this app.

ATLAZ

Much cheaper than other custom shipping apps like Advanced Shipping Rates. With the $10 plan you can do everything including setting up custom shipping rates by zipcodes. Their customer service is amazing and helped me setup my rates. Highly recommend!

Orto Easy

Does the job perfectly and the support is awesome, they helped us resolve our issue in no time! Once you get the gist of it, it's very easy to use as well.

Emilia Rose Art Eco Yoga Mats International

I've installed the app to allow for same day shipping to Manhattan zip codes. After some tweaking it has worked really well for us. Would highly recommend this app. Thanks for the excellent communication and fast replies Apoorv.