One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

by Zipify Apps

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

Education Frontier

I sent in an inquiry via chat it said they would get back to me in hours - but they actually got back to me in minutes and we had a great conversation and solved all of my issues in minutes!!! Exceptional customer service Karina!! Thank you for making this so seamless :))

April 19, 2021

Hey Education Frontier thank you for the great review. We'll definitely let Karina know you were very satisfied with the service she offered. This is exactly what we try to do for all of our users. If you need anything else just reach out.

DoxinMotion

I have been using OCU for several years and am updating to the new native app and it's my favorite app by far. OCU is easy to set up and works great. Also, if you ever need help Zipify's support is A++ excellent

April 8, 2021

Hey DoxinMotion! Thanks for the awesome review. Glad to be working with you for so long...and welcome to OCU Native! If you need anything just reach out.

elo

I used zipify's OCU. Very easy to install and implement the upsells. I am having great results. Some of my funnels are getting 37% success rate. Highly recommended for all shopify store onwers.

April 8, 2021

Hey there elo! Thanks for the honest review. From the sounds of it everything is going great. A 37% conversion rate is amazing. Curious why this review was only 4 stars. Was there something missing that resulted in us missing the last star? Would love to know so we could try to rectify the situation. Either way, glad to hear things are working well. If you need anything just reach out!

Shoprechaun

This app is amazing and generates me a lot of money that I usually would not have. It is very simple to use and still can personalize my upsell as I want. Thank You!

April 8, 2021

Shoprechaun thanks for the great review. So glad to hear that OCU is making you a lot of extra revenue! If you need anything just reach out!

Lauren James

We just started using these apps but we saw good results already in our sales. It helps us to make our customers buy more and know more of other products we have. Technical support is very friendly and efficient in their support. We are happy to have this app in our online store.

March 31, 2021

Hey Lauren James, thanks for the great review. So awesome to hear OCU is already improving sales. We are also happy to be assisting your store! Glad to have you onboard. If you need anything just reach out!

Quit Guru

A+ customer service, user-friendly setup process, and the best one-click post-purchase upsell solution I have seen on the market so far.

March 31, 2021

Hey Quit Guru, thank you for the awesome review. These are the keys we try to lead with. Glad to hear it's showing through for you. Glad to have you onboard. If you need anything just reach out!

Domestify

Really surprised, it's increasing our AOV in only 2 weeks so far! Will keep using it to increase results.

March 31, 2021

Hey Domestify thanks for the honest review. Glad to hear it's surprising you for the better and your AOV has gone up. That's what we aim for! Glad to have you onboard. If you need anything just reach out!

Tether Tug

Great customer service! Upsell funnels are up and running with a little help from the team and we are already seeing 20% conversions. Thank you!

March 31, 2021

Hey Tether Tug thanks for the great review. That's awesome to hear your conversions are already hitting 20%! That's a good baseline for sure. Glad to have you onboard. If you need anything just reach out!

KITSCH

it basically earns you free money. very clean user experience and their team has the best support of any shopify app i've ever used.

March 31, 2021

Hey Kitsch! Thanks for the awesome review. We aim to have best in class support, so thanks for calling that out! Glad to have you onboard! If you need anything just reach out!

Minibikeapparel

Great and super powerful app, if you are making sales and not using pre and post upsales, you are leaving money on the table! Can't wait to see what this app has in store for the future!!

March 31, 2021

Hey Minibikeapparel thanks for the great review! We are excited to see what the future has in store too! Glad to have you onboard. If you need anything just reach out!