One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

by Zipify Apps

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

LoveSpoon Candles, Inc.

The app, is glitchy and buggy and then when a customer purchases post purchase up sells the order confirmation email doesn't show the correct order that was placed. Moreover, it still is not compatible with Afterpay, or Affirm. It does an ok job, but I had much higher expectations.

May 24, 2021

Hey LoveSpoon Candles, we're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience with OCU. Our team looked into the issue and we have figured out what was happening. We'd love to help you get that fixed up. As far as Afterpay or Affirm we're just waiting on Shopify to roll that functionality out. As soon as they do, it'll be available in OCU. We can't wait either. If you'd like help getting the tech issue worked through just reach out and we'll take care of it for you.
-Team Zipify

Simple Life Nutrition

Just wanted to update this review. I still hate this app. My AOV has declined by 35% since I switched from the legacy app but I figured with all the updates, maybe it was worth switching to. It wasn't. All of the funnels are the same, with the same design, and format, yet the take rate is so much lower. I'm not sure how anybody can take any of these positive reviews seriously because every store owner I've talked to has experienced the absolute same thing since the switch. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

November 16, 2020

Hey Simple Life Nutrition! After reviewing your support ticket it looks like you were able to get the problem figured out? Or are you still experiencing problems? Would love to make sure we get you the help you need to get this working.

Eleven Australia

You can't use it with Paypal or any other payment provider. It's just for CC payments, which makes it useless for 95% of the transactions in Europe. Was so excited since I heard it's going native and super disappointed when I installed it and saw the restrictions. Of course, you can still use it for Pre Purchase, but it's 10x more expensive (based on order volume) than all other Apps existing for Pre Purchase for Shopify.

November 5, 2020

Hey Eleven Australia, we definitely understand the frustration. This is a limitation of the Shopify API at this point. We have to work within the restrictions we are given. When they open up their API to allow for Paypal and other payment processors we'll release it for OCU. We know how important Paypal and other processors are to our merchants so as soon as Shopify allows we'll get it rolled out for you.

Ninja Shark

I understand this is new and maybe it's still in the developing stage, but it does not work for everyone. I have tested on 2 different stores (since I have been waiting for this launch for a year now, or since Ezra mentioned it as a possibility I got all excited).
And I know how It works, I'm an original OCU user for 2 years at least with +5 stores. I also understand the fact it does work right now ONLY with credit card payment connected to Shopify and does not work with PayPal express. But I have been hanging with customer support for close to 48 hours now. I have been re-re-reading the FAQ and the help doc for at least 10 times now. The customer service replies just with template messages (copy-paste from the same FAQ or help doc site which I've seen it 10x times already). A bit frustrating when asking something and getting a template reply (just brings back bad memories with other big brands customer service). I tried to install/uninstall + enable/disable many times and it does not work. Pre-purchase upsell is listed, but no pre-purchase offer at all. Probably it's beta and we need more time to get stable.

November 4, 2020

Hey Ninja Shark!
Thanks for reaching out! We've identified your issue and it's actually not with OCU. Shopify has a rule that you cannot have 2 "checkout" apps installed at the same time. You installed one of their other partners first and because of that OCU will not work. They are aware of this issue and they know it is effecting all of their checkout partners. If you'd like to use OCU, just uninstall the other application and you'll be good to go!

That being said I understand your frustration when trying to get help and not getting the answers you need. I see we do have a support ticket open with you and are awaiting a reply from you in it. Check your email and we can continue there. Thanks for your patience, as you can imagine support queues are a bit longer than normal during launch but we're still replying to everyone within 2 hours.

Thanks for being an OCU user, we appreciate you.

Popi Hair FR

Terrible experience. Here is what happened to me and what could happen to you if you install ocu app: Your add to cart button will suddenly redirect directly to the checkout instead of your slider cart. (even though you didn't tick the box that is doing that in case you want to) And you will lose 1 hour with a customer support agent who doesn't understand this simple but big problem. Have fun ! ps: i am a zipify page customer for over a year and a half on 4 different stores (same brand in different languages) and an OCU customer on 2 of them (through the old way of setting up the ocu app)

November 2, 2020

Hey there Popi Hair FR!
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you had an issue with your installation. We have extensively tested OCU prior to launch, including on our own 9 figure Shopify store. That said, no two Shopify stores are alike and there are endless combinations of themes, apps and other custom changes.

We'd LOVE the opportunity to look into what happened and how we can get this fixed for you ASAP.

However, it looks like you disabled the app. Would you be able to reach back out to support so we could have someone from our dev team look at this for you?