One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

by Zipify Apps

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

zoza.no

Love the function off the app but it lagged my site much.(we use Dawn) Another issue is that when you decline an offer.. Move on add another item to your cart. THen the old offer from the previouse off will pop up. Not the new offer that should be triggered.

October 5, 2021

Hey Zoza.no thanks for reviewing OCU. Unfortunately because you removed the app we can't look into what is going on. It sounds like this might be fixed by using funnel priority settings. We'd love to help you get this straightened out. Hope we can work together in the future. If you need anything just reach out!

mkwdesignco

This app has potential, but unfortunately ended up costing us a lot more money than it made. It does not integrate with Bold's product options app and that caused a lot of problems for us. If they consider adding a product options integration, we might give it a second try.

May 24, 2021

Hey mkwdesignco, we're sorry that your experience with OCU wasn't what you had hoped for. I wanted to respond because we definitely understand the need for integrations with other apps. Unfortunately this is currently a limitation of the Shopify API. We're waiting for them to add the ability to create the types of integrations you mentioned. I know that's not ideal, but we're at their mercy just as much as you. Once that integration is added, I hope you'll give us another shot!

Gohigher

I needed help with loading up a product for One Click upsell pre-sale, I made a request for on help center, I was a little discouraged by the suggested 2 hr response time so I continue to look for help elsewhere until then, however, When I did receive a response the rep sent me a video that was easy to follow and I was able to complete my sells funnel, I'm pleased that I was able to get this done today

April 19, 2021

Hey Gohigher, sorry to hear that the response time was longer than you hoped. It sounds like maybe you didn't have to wait as long as it said? We're hoping that is the case as we always try to get back to you within an hour during regular business hours. Glad you were able to sort this out once our agent got back to you. If you need anything just reach out.

Moc Gwiazd

It's a great app, easily configurable, smooth, and with great UI. I'd really love to use it, but I can't – it only works with Shopify payments which are not available in my country. I know that this is the limitation on Shopify API and it seems that 3* review it's a bit unfair for such a great app, but hey, 3 stars for an app that doesn't work is more than enough :-)
Well, you can use the pre-purchase option, but then the app is a bit too expensive.

February 8, 2021

Hey everyone at Moc Gwiazd thanks for the review. As you mentioned this is currently a limitation of the Shopify API and as much as we would LOVE to roll out this feature we're just waiting on them to make it available. As soon as they do, we'll release it on our end. Hopefully at that point you can give us a shot again. Look forward to having you back at that point.

PushCases

Desperately needs multi currency support as well as more payment methods than just the Shopify credit card form. The upsells covert well but only show to 10% or less of our customers. If it showed to all of them we'd be extremely profitable. But unfortunately due to our monthly order volume and high app fee, we would only break even if upgrading to the paid plan.

December 2, 2020

Hey PushCases! We 100% hear you and agree. This is currently a limitation of the Shopify API. As soon as they open it up to allow for this functionality, we'll roll it out. We know it's important to our merchants so it's on the top of our list of new features to release as soon as Shopify gives the go ahead. Thanks for giving OCU a shot. Glad to hear it's working well on the orders that do show upsells!

The Swift Fly Fishing Company

Would be great IF it supported multi currency and would allow you to add collections rather on a product by product basis

November 30, 2020

Hey there! Thanks for giving OCU a shot. We are not able to offer multi-currency due to the limitations of the Shopify API...however, I do have some good news. Adding upsells to collections is in the pipeline and should be rolled out in 4 weeks. :)