Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 86% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
10 de fevereiro de 2024

Very impressed with the high level of customer support when I had an issue with one of my upsells; they helped me quickly adjust settings I had changed that impacted the delivery of the messaging. ML

Michael Lindley Novels
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 14 de fevereiro de 2024

Hey Michael Lindley Novels,
Glad to hear the support team was able to help out, we're here if you need anything else and will pass along the review. Hope you have a 5 star day!

29 de janeiro de 2024

The best upsell app in the entire Shopify app store.

Doggykingdom
Áustria
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 31 de janeiro de 2024

Hey Doggy Kingdom,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope you have a 5 star day!

11 de janeiro de 2024

great app!

Cate & Chloe
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 17 de janeiro de 2024

Hey Cate & Chloe,

Thanks for the review, we think you're pretty great too!

27 de dezembro de 2023

Amazing tech support. The app works and adds revenue to the bottom line.

The PowerHitter Co.
Quase 3 anos usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 3 de janeiro de 2024

Hey The PowerHitter Co.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we'll let our tech support know you gave them a shout out too! Stoked to hear revenue is increasing & wishing you more success in the New Year.

30 de janeiro de 2024

I encountered an issue with my payment, and the team was incredibly helpful. They assisted me in making the payment and even provided a thoughtful gesture. Thank you so much, guys!

ASCIA
Egito
12 meses usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 7 de fevereiro de 2024

Hey ASCIA,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad the Support Team was able to assist you. If anything else comes up, we're always here to help.

7 de dezembro de 2023

Once again, the One Click Upsell team has helped me fix my own mistake in a matter of minutes. Love these guys!

Indie Beauty Market
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 13 de dezembro de 2023

Hey Indie Beauty Market! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're always happy to help, that's what we're here for. We love you, too! If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out.

- Team Zipify

14 de janeiro de 2024

Great app, simple to use, incredible support too!

kurk.life
Reino Unido
5 meses usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 17 de janeiro de 2024

Hey Kurk.Life,

Thanks for the 5 star review! We're glad you're enjoying the app so far and will pass along your compliment to our support team.

6 de fevereiro de 2024

Fantastic app. Easy to use and the best ever support team! Highly recommended.

In Shape Mommy
Austrália
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 14 de fevereiro de 2024

Hey In Shape Mommy,
Thank you for your review + recommendation, we're always around if you need anything else and will pass along your compliment to our support team!

20 de janeiro de 2024

So far it's responsible for an extra 10-15% of revenue which I think could easily be closer to 20% if I were doing a better job of creating the offer and all that entails. LOVE LOVE LOVE the post-purchase up/down-sell.

DreamVenti
4 meses usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 24 de janeiro de 2024

Hey DreamVenti,

We appreciate your review and are jazzed to hear OCU has already brought you 10-15% in extra revenue - this is why we built the app and what we love to hear. I'll drop a link below to our 5 AOV Booster training that may help get you to that 20% mark and our support team is always around if you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

7 de dezembro de 2023

Amazing app for upsells! One Click Upsell is the best out there. It's user-friendly, and the support is incredible. A special thanks to Jessica for the outstanding assistance!

Natrusion
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 13 de dezembro de 2023

Hey Natrusion! We appreciate your review and will make sure to let Jessica know she did a five-star job assisting you! Thanks for being here and if you need anything, please reach out.

- Team Zipify