Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 86% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
22 de fevereiro de 2024

Just started using ... really enjoy the functionality. Super easy to set up. Setup service has been super helpful. Looking forward to using this app with our store - sure it will help us with upsell conversion rate.

If I had some constructive feedback, I'd love to see them make the cross-sell product pictures larger on the product page ... right now they are too small to be truly functional, but hopefully this is something they have in the works.

Thanks! SG

Dingle Dangle Baby USA
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 28 de fevereiro de 2024

Hey Dingle Dangle Baby USA,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Stoked to hear the setup was easy and looking forward to your conversion rates soaring! We appreciate the constructive feedback and have shared it with our development team. We are constantly iterating on OCU and releasing new features/updates and feedback like yours goes a long way in our future releases. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team.

- Team Zipify

8 de novembro de 2023

Super service client, app top

Wouf'Chef
França
18 dias usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 15 de novembro de 2023

Thank you for your review, Wouf'Chef! If you need anything, please reach out.

- Team Zipify

28 de agosto de 2023

Good app – it's making us money.

When we've had ideas for ways to improve it, customer support have been happy to listen, and have understood our needs. (now waiting to see if they become features )

Video 125
Reino Unido
4 meses usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 30 de agosto de 2023

Thanks, Video 125! We're glad to know you find our Support Team so helpful! Please keep an eye on our blog to stay up to date on our feature releases. If you ever need help with anything else, do not hesitate to reach out.

14 de setembro de 2023

Zipify OCU team has been great, I always get a fast response whenever I deal with any technical problems or have any question.

Vibrend
3 meses usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 20 de setembro de 2023

Thanks for the 5-star review, Vibrend! We're delighted to hear you had such a positive experience with the OCU Support Team! They're here to assist with any needs 24/7. Keep an eye out for non-stop feature releases highlighted on our blog!

28 de agosto de 2023

Very Fast and accommodating support. I will just send you a message once again if I need your help. Thank you!

Urban Rhea
Singapura
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 30 de agosto de 2023

Thanks for the 5-star review, Urban Rhea! We're stoked to know you find our Support Team fast and accommodating! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help in the future.

10 de fevereiro de 2024

Very impressed with the high level of customer support when I had an issue with one of my upsells; they helped me quickly adjust settings I had changed that impacted the delivery of the messaging. ML

Michael Lindley Novels
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 14 de fevereiro de 2024

Hey Michael Lindley Novels,
Glad to hear the support team was able to help out, we're here if you need anything else and will pass along the review. Hope you have a 5 star day!

17 de agosto de 2023

Really appreciate the help in the chat that they offer. They were attentive and solved my issue with an ongoing discussion. Thanks and hope to keep Upselling!

Patterns of Evidence
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 23 de agosto de 2023

Thank you for the review, Patterns of Evidence! We're happy to hear you had a positive experience with our wonderful Support Team. Keep on Upselling -- and if you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out.

8 de março de 2023

10/10!!!
Not only the best post purchase app I have use, great support, always improving the app and giving content to learn how to improve your performance.
Steve from the customer service was a great help! 10/10 with no doubt

AlphaStrongUS
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 15 de março de 2023

Thanks for the fantastic review, AlphaStrongUS! We are stoked to hear you're so happy with OCU AND our awesome Support Team, including Steve! We will be sure to pass along the word. If you need help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

27 de abril de 2023

This is by far the best OCU app and I tested quite a few of them. The A/B testing capability what really makes it next level. Since October of 2022, our stores have done over $750k in extra revenue using Zipify upsells.

Print Your Places
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 3 de maio de 2023

Hey, Print Your Places! We really appreciate the fantastic 5 star review and are stoked to hear you've had so much success with extra revenue using OCU! If you ever need help with anything, please reach out to our awesome Support Team!

11 de junho de 2023

Amazing app for Upsell. I really recommend it, I tried different apps but this was the best I used so far.

Fagaci
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 14 de junho de 2023

Thanks for the review and recommendation, Fagaci! We are confident OneClick Upsell will continue to help boost your business! If you need help with anything, please reach out to our awesome Customer Support Team!