Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 86% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
11 de junho de 2023

Amazing app for Upsell. I really recommend it, I tried different apps but this was the best I used so far.

Fagaci
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 14 de junho de 2023

Thanks for the review and recommendation, Fagaci! We are confident OneClick Upsell will continue to help boost your business! If you need help with anything, please reach out to our awesome Customer Support Team!

27 de abril de 2023

This is by far the best OCU app and I tested quite a few of them. The A/B testing capability what really makes it next level. Since October of 2022, our stores have done over $750k in extra revenue using Zipify upsells.

Print Your Places
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 3 de maio de 2023

Hey, Print Your Places! We really appreciate the fantastic 5 star review and are stoked to hear you've had so much success with extra revenue using OCU! If you ever need help with anything, please reach out to our awesome Support Team!

28 de julho de 2023

Zipify OCU (One Click Upsell) is an excellent app! It's incredibly user-friendly and provides a seamless experience. The interface is intuitive, making it a breeze to navigate through the various features. The best part is their outstanding customer service – they are always ready to help and promptly resolve any queries. I highly recommend Zipify OCU for its convenience, ease of use, and top-notch customer support!

my pet love
14 dias usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 3 de agosto de 2023

Thanks, my pet love! We're pleased to hear you find the user experience with OCU so seamless and intuitive. We agree that our Customer Support Team is outstanding and we're happy to hear they were able to provide you with the guidance you needed! Thanks for the recommendation, and if you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

17 de maio de 2023

Not only does the OCU app regularly increase my AOV, but the customer service reps are professional, knowledgeable, and eager to help. I have been using OCU for a few months now. I've only needed to contact the team a couple of times, but each time, the provide concise, accurate information that keeps me moving along with my business.

BottifulHome
4 meses usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 17 de maio de 2023

Thank you, BottifulHome! We agree that our Customer Support Team is professional, knowledgeable, and eager to help! And we're excited to hear that OCU has helped you regularly increase your AOV! If you ever need help with anything else, please reach out to our Support Team!

24 de maio de 2023

Amazing app guys!! Their pre-purchase upsell is definitely worth it. You will get so much more revenue just by the pre-purchase feature. Ezra is also constantly making videos and giving a lot of hints on how to get bigger AOV and CVR. really amazing!

Inglows
7 meses usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 24 de maio de 2023

Thanks for the high praise, Inglows! We're excited to know you find OCU so amazing and have gotten great use and seen extra revenue! Stay tuned for more informative videos from Ezra. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to reach out to our amazing Support Team.

7 de março de 2023

it's always 5 stars when it comes to the Zipify support team! Got helped in around 5 minutes to solve my issue. Best Upsell and PPU in the business.

L'Espace Famille
Bélgica
11 meses usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 8 de março de 2023

Thank you, L'Espace Famille! We agree that our Support Team is 5 stars all day, every day! We're really pleased to hear you got the help you needed so quickly and greatly appreciate the high praise of the Support Team and OCU! If you need help with anything at all, please reach out!

6 de agosto de 2023

This apps checkout pop up is blocked by Chrome on iOS which makes it useless. Nice support, but had bugs getting it up and running. Would not recommend it. Awesome Upsell has no issues with being blocked and has triggered plenty of sales on our store. Zipify needs to get themselves whitelisted, until that time avoid.

Rapid Flow
Suíça
13 dias usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 9 de agosto de 2023

We want to personally address both the issue you raised and your support experience.

After thoroughly investigating the pop-up blocking concerns and reviewing your interactions with our support team, it’s evident that we didn’t meet our usual support standards, and we apologize for any frustration this may have caused. We’re taking immediate steps to retrain the support team members involved to ensure such lapses are avoided in the future.

Regarding Chrome iOS blocking OneClickUpsell pop-up offers, we'd like to clarify that our technology doesn’t fall under traditional pop-ups and is designed to work seamlessly with web browsers. Our offers are not susceptible to blocking. We’ve conducted thorough tests with native Chrome pop-up blockers and third-party tools to reaffirm this. If you encounter the offer displaying only once during testing, this is due to a deliberate feature that allows merchants to control when the pop-up appears for shoppers.

For efficient testing, we suggest using a private browsing session like Google Incognito mode. We're taking full responsibility for the oversight in promptly addressing your concerns and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Your insights are invaluable in our journey to enhance our products and services.
If you’re willing to give us another chance, we're dedicated to ensuring your experience is exceptional. Please reach out to our support.

2 de maio de 2023

I recently used the Zipify app on Shopify and I must say, I had a great experience! Not only is the app incredibly helpful in maximizing profits, but the customer care team went above and beyond to assist me with any questions I had. They were not only quick to respond but also provided comprehensive answers to my inquiries. The app itself is a powerful tool that made it easy for me to optimize my store and increase my profits. I highly recommend Zipify to anyone looking for an app to help them make the most out of their Shopify store. Thank you, Zipify, for your excellent service!

Soulful Pendants
Reino Unido
21 dias usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 3 de maio de 2023

Thank you for the detailed and enthusiastic review, Soulful Pendants! We are excited to hear you find OCU so helpful in maximizing profits! Our Support Team prides itself on putting our Merchants' needs and concerns first and foremost. We'll ensure they know how helpful you found their guidance. And thank you so much for recommending us to fellow Shopify store owners! If you need help with anything else in the future, please reach out to the awesome Support Team!

9 de maio de 2023

I had a lot of questions and although I could not set my upsells up the way I wanted to, they were helpful in giving me suggestions.

sleevesinabag
8 meses usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 10 de maio de 2023

Hey sleevesinabag, thanks for the review. We're glad to hear that our awesome Support Team was able to provide helpful suggestions. If you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out!

8 de setembro de 2023

Solid app - have used in multiple stores and it's a great way to easily increase revenue. Would love some more design customization options - but... definitely still worth it as is!

Pure Southern Health
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
Zipify Apps deixou uma resposta 13 de setembro de 2023

Thanks for the review, Pure Southern Health! OCU is definitely a great way to easily increase revenue! We suggest taking time to try various funnels to continue seeing increases. Keep an eye on our blog for non-stop feature releases, including design customizations! If you need help with anything at all, please don't hesitate to reach out.