One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

by Zipify Apps

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

Apipet

It has bunch of possibilites, very friendly and easy to use. It's easy to see that someone who understands marketing made this app

Essentially Haitos

Very easy to use - I'm excited to see results this holiday season. I will return and add more comments later in December. I feel good about this purchase.

larakstore

I used this app and help me with increasing the store revenue. I love it. It's very easy to set up, and the support responds very fast.

Kustom Products Inc

I feel like I should address the negative reviews on here first, which to me is really a disservice to all the people on Ezra's team who clearly have been kicking their own asses to get this launched and to do so a few weeks before the hard holiday hits so we are not all scrambling a few days before Black Friday.
Is it a new integration? Yup. Will it have some bugs? Yup. Will they get it fixed asap for you if there is an issue? Yup.
So what is the problem here? People are impatient and want everything perfect right now, which comes as a big surprise to me coming from other business owners. We have all had crap go wrong in our shops and then it can back up customer support and imagine if instead of people realizing that there could be a few hiccups they slammed you with one star reviews for stuff that may actually be their fault instead of yours. I believe this is what is happening here. If you listened to Ezra at all in this launch he brought the opportunities to the table about the product upfront. So don't be a jerk, give this awesome team a chance to catch up and get back to you.
Now to get to the product-you are right, it isn't the "cheap" boy on the block but I am a big believer in you get what you pay for. I'll pay more because Zipify is a solid company who clearly gives a shit about their customers and puts back into their products over and over again. I have used other product, I will stick with One Click Upsell.
For people considering trying it-my main qualm with the original version is you couldn't have the upsell not show based on the amount of an item shown in a cart. For example, someone is buying a lipstick you want to upsell them an additional lipstick in the same color. However if they already had 2 of the same lipstick in the cart it would still show. This can be a trick with some customers that would clearly delete out on and go back into the checkout to get the additional discount. It looks like.... THIS HAS BEEN FIXED! WHAT? If I am correct (pretty sure I am) that negates any other upsell platform I know of.
Anyways-it is a great product. SUPER EXCITED to go into holiday with this new version. Team is always great, answers are always on point and polite. I love it, you will too if you give it a shot.
Thanks for kicking ass guys! Cheers- Kate
***UPDATE I have confirmed you can now not show a product based on the amount of an item in the cart! GAME CHANGING! Thanks for adding this feature guys, it is very helpful to my store!

Instyle Luxe

Always wanted to give this OCU a try since I first was introduced to it. I truly appreciate the generous 30 days to try it out and see how we can get results in increased AOV. So far, we have setup two funnels setup, and look forward to studying the data from the results.

Vera Tucci Originals

this is a must have app for your store. you will make more money and i love the customer service you get on the online chat!

Naturally Boosted

Took our checkout process to a new level. Excellent support and easy to use. Very open about how this product works and what we are waiting for.

Home Shielders

Ezra and his team have built an incredible app. We're using it to create pre-purpose bumps, post purchase upsells & downsells. Super fast & works seemlessly with fast load speeds!

Home Gym Bundle

Legacy OCU user just migrated to Native, the app is super fast and provides both pre and post purchase upsells, with a very reasonable monthly subscription cost. This app does everything it can at the moment and looks like it will do even more once limitations from Shopify API are removed.

Bold Uniq

I've been using the Legacy Zipify OCU app for 2 years now. Thank you for building such a great app and providing such amazing customer support. If you want to increase your revenue by 10%, use Zipify OCU!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12