One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

From $24.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Boutique Lassion

I only installed a few days ago, I reached out to customer support to guide me through the activation process. I will update in a few days/week time and let you know how it worked out!

Nebula Light

UPDATE 3 - They changed the pricing tier to a much more reasonable and now I have no issues with this app. It works perfectly and generates you good money. There team is also very responsive! Unfortunately every time I try to make this app work, there is some issue. I was really hoping to use the native but it will not work with any discount app installed in your store. Im using upsell funnel engine, which is working perfectly but it won't allow OCU to even register the checkouts. Support couldn't figure it out. They need someone thats a more tech savvy and not just reading FAQs to you. Also pricing SUCKS, getting charged for your total orders and not the ones OCU made. Really takes a dent out of your wallet compared to other apps, but then again if it works it would be amazing. Update - Used the app after getting the issues fixed and starting making some sales. However The PRICING IS HORRIBLE! You are getting charged for sales and views that never happened with this app. I could understand getting charged for sales that were made using the app but the app shows to 20 percent of customers. That's right 1000 people checkout, 200 of those people will actually see the upsell and guess what your gonna get charged based on the 100k that was not made by this app. SO its a great app but situational and for some store might be wonderful. JUST FYI I made an extra 7,000 with OCU but with another upsell app I did $40k.

November 23, 2020

Hey everyone at Nebula Light, so sorry to hear about things not working out. I definite can understand the frustration. I reviewed the ticket it and it looks like the team was able to solve this for you. OCU and Upsell Funnel Engine conflict with each other's pre-purchase functionality and the best solution was to just not use OCU's pre-purchase functionality. Sorry for the inconvenience, but glad we got it solved for you. Outside of that I hope your experience with OCU has been great so far.

GOLDEN DERMA

THE BEST APP!! The support is amazing. This app is very useful and easily increases the average order value.

Casa & Glam

This app is a must for anyone in the E-Commerce space. A great app to build your AOV and great customer support. You won't regret it.

Pristine Pet

Native is awesome. Wonderful way to increase AOV. And great support, too. Keep up the good work, Zipify team!

Apipet

It has bunch of possibilites, very friendly and easy to use. It's easy to see that someone who understands marketing made this app

Essentially Haitos

Very easy to use - I'm excited to see results this holiday season. I will return and add more comments later in December. I feel good about this purchase.

larakstore

I used this app and help me with increasing the store revenue. I love it. It's very easy to set up, and the support responds very fast.

Kustom Products Inc

I feel like I should address the negative reviews on here first, which to me is really a disservice to all the people on Ezra's team who clearly have been kicking their own asses to get this launched and to do so a few weeks before the hard holiday hits so we are not all scrambling a few days before Black Friday.
Is it a new integration? Yup. Will it have some bugs? Yup. Will they get it fixed asap for you if there is an issue? Yup.
So what is the problem here? People are impatient and want everything perfect right now, which comes as a big surprise to me coming from other business owners. We have all had crap go wrong in our shops and then it can back up customer support and imagine if instead of people realizing that there could be a few hiccups they slammed you with one star reviews for stuff that may actually be their fault instead of yours. I believe this is what is happening here. If you listened to Ezra at all in this launch he brought the opportunities to the table about the product upfront. So don't be a jerk, give this awesome team a chance to catch up and get back to you.
Now to get to the product-you are right, it isn't the "cheap" boy on the block but I am a big believer in you get what you pay for. I'll pay more because Zipify is a solid company who clearly gives a shit about their customers and puts back into their products over and over again. I have used other product, I will stick with One Click Upsell.
For people considering trying it-my main qualm with the original version is you couldn't have the upsell not show based on the amount of an item shown in a cart. For example, someone is buying a lipstick you want to upsell them an additional lipstick in the same color. However if they already had 2 of the same lipstick in the cart it would still show. This can be a trick with some customers that would clearly delete out on and go back into the checkout to get the additional discount. It looks like.... THIS HAS BEEN FIXED! WHAT? If I am correct (pretty sure I am) that negates any other upsell platform I know of.
Anyways-it is a great product. SUPER EXCITED to go into holiday with this new version. Team is always great, answers are always on point and polite. I love it, you will too if you give it a shot.
Thanks for kicking ass guys! Cheers- Kate
***UPDATE I have confirmed you can now not show a product based on the amount of an item in the cart! GAME CHANGING! Thanks for adding this feature guys, it is very helpful to my store!

Instyle Luxe

Always wanted to give this OCU a try since I first was introduced to it. I truly appreciate the generous 30 days to try it out and see how we can get results in increased AOV. So far, we have setup two funnels setup, and look forward to studying the data from the results.