One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

by Zipify Apps

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

Booty Parlor

OCU has helped us make several THOUSAND more $$$ than we would have otherwise, just in the first few weeks after launching on Shopify. Once you are in the app and learn your way around a bit, everything becomes easy to do pretty quickly. Aside from that, the support team is amazing. Every time I have a question about anything, they are helpful and kind. Even if the app itself wasn't this good (it is), I would recommend it based on the support team and how willing they are to help. 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, 10/10 would recommend. All of it. If you want to sell more than 1 product per purchase, use this app.

September 13, 2021

Hey Booty Parlor! This review makes me smile. We strive to do everything we can for reviews like this. We appreciate you. Glad OCU is working well for you. If you need anything please reach out!

The Lynnette Bonner Bookstore

This app is great. The only thing I could wish for is that we could keep all our variants so that we can step backward if we feel the need to. But so far 20% of the people who see my first upsell are taking it and 60% of the 2nd upsell, so that's been a huge benefit. Very happy with this app!

September 13, 2021

Hey LBB! Thanks for the honest review. We actually recommend you keep note of previous variations in a Google Spreadsheet. That's what Ezra does with Boom. Hope that helps. So stoked to hear your take rate is so high! That's fantastic. If you need anything please reach out!

Urban Worm Company

Instant AOV boost and very responsive customer service. Not through my trial yet and I've got $260 more in sales thanks to OCU!

September 13, 2021

Hey Urban Worm Company, this is great news! Thanks for giving us a shot. Glad to see it's working. If you need anything please reach out!

CRYSTALS.COM

This app has been great so far, with useful analytics and an easy way to increase order value. Anytime I have needed help, the chat team has always been very nice and helpful. I appreciate and would recommend this app

August 24, 2021

Hey Chrystals.com! Thanks for the honest review. Appreciate your feedback. If you need anything just reach out!

Seratoniq

I change my mind, this app is brilliant. Easy money for Jam. I thought I had issues with it hitting selected clients and tech support sorted it for me.

August 24, 2021

Hey Seratoniq thanks for the honest review. Please reach out to our support team in app or by emailing help@zipify.com. We've been trying to get ahold of you to help figure out the problem and applicable solution. From what we can see on our end some key settings weren't enabled with Paypal, but once we do that you should be good to start showing upsell offers to those using Paypal. Look forward to talking more about this to get it resolved!

Trendvance

Wished I switched to native earlier. OCU is the best upsell app out there, set up is super easy and the support team is PHENOMENAL! Can't recommend this enough!

August 16, 2021

Trendvance! Thanks for the amazing review. Glad to hear the transition has been great. If you need anything from us, please reach out!

Silver Canyon Boot and Clothing Company

Support is fantastic. We had some set up errors and support was incredibly helpful trouble shooting and correcting the issues. Everything working great!

August 16, 2021

Hey Silver Canyon! Thanks for the honest review. We'll let Justine know you're stoked with her service. Glad to have you onboard! If you need anything from us, please reach out!

Cusa Tea & Coffee

This app's functionality and support have been great! We've been able to increase our AOV by using it.

August 16, 2021

Hey Cusa Tea & Coffee, thanks for the great review. Glad your AOV has gone up. If you need anything from us, please reach out!

Love Imperfection

Pretty solid app, been using them for a year. Pre purchase upsells making me quite a bit of money. Haven't seen any app that compares to the features/conversion rate/constant updates Zipify brings. Only downside currently is that they don't have any integration with subscriptions in their upsells due to Shopify's current API limitations.

August 16, 2021

Love Imperfection thanks for the honest review! You are correct, the API doesn't support that yet BUT as soon as it does we'll roll it out. Thanks so much for being part of the Zipify fam! If you need anything from us, please reach out!

BASTION BOLT ACTION PEN

One of the best apps we have used over the years. Super easy and fast to get started. Great functionality!

August 16, 2021

Bastion Bolt Action Pen thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate you being a long term user. If you need anything from us, please reach out!