One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Rose Tree

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent - using it to create post checkout upsells and already it is paying for itself. It is easy to use also, and the support is excellent.

October 5, 2022

Hey The Rose Tree! Stoked to hear that you're already increasing revenue with the app. Our support team is excellent and we are happy you agree. Thank you for leaving us a review. If you need anything, please reach out.

PROJECTISR US

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Pretty awesome app and support. Ezra's brand. Tried many other landing pages and I think this one suits our need the most

October 5, 2022

Hey Projectisr Us! Thank you for leaving us a review. Happy to hear the app is meeting your needs. That's why we built it! If you need anything, please reach out.

Best Nest Wellness

Time spent using app About 13 hours

So far so good!
Support is stellar. I had a lot of questions and they answered them all and helped me get up and running.

October 5, 2022

Hey Best Nest Wellness! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are stoked to hear that you had a stellar experience with our support team! We think they're awesome, too. If you need anything, please reach out.

Foxs Bargains Aus

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Works great and easy to use. I would recommend to others in the ecom space. ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

October 5, 2022

Hey Foxs Bargains Aus! Thank you for leaving us a review and for the recommendation. We are glad to hear that the app has been easy for you to use. If you need anything, please reach out.

Keebos

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really great product and customer service. Def recommend to anyone that is looking for an upsell or cross-sell app.

September 28, 2022

Hey Keebos! Thanks for the review and recommendation! Glad to have you on board. If you have any questions or need anything just reach out.
-Team Zipify

Anson Belt & Buckle

I love how easy to use OCU is. I've been using it years ago before the integration with Shopify, and now with the integration, it's a night-and-day difference. It's basically turn-key. Just flipped the switch on, and we're immediately generating extra revenue. Also, the support is world-class. Very responsive and helpful. Thank you guys!

September 21, 2022

Hey Anson Belt & Buckle! We are stoked to hear you're generating extra revenue with OCU and that your experience has been seamless! Awesome! We might be a bit biased, but we think our support team is top-notch, too. Thank you for leaving us a review. If you need anything, please reach out.

Sabre Galactique

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The application is very good but it is not possible to add clickable links in the description of a post-purchase upsell, it's really a pity because it would allow to click on it to bring up a page of our site that gives more details about a product or a service to be sold in upsell and that is complicated to understand or that requires additional information. Additional content blocks 1 and 2 are not sufficient in this situation. If this feature is added, the application becomes perfect.

September 14, 2022

Hey Sabre Galactique! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to have you onboard. Our team is continuously releasing new features and updates for the app, so please stay tuned! If you need anything, please reach out.

Pragma style

I have been using this application for almost 5 years with many stores. I have always been satisfied. It is still the best in my opinion.

September 7, 2022

Hey Pragma style! 5 years!! That's AWESOME. We are so glad to have you onboard and thanks for leaving us a review! If you need anything, please reach out!

The Billboard 500 Club

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was looking for an upsell app and Zipify fit the bill best to work with ReCharge which is my subscription app. Zipify is easy to use and figure out. Ezra is a legend so the bonus trainings provided from him and the team have been an awesome surprise!

September 7, 2022

Hey The Billboard 500 Club! Awesome to hear that OCU was the best fit for you. That's why we built the app, to help people like you be more profitable. Ezra is the GOAT and we're glad to hear you're taking advantage of the trainings he provides. Glad to have you onboard and if you need anything, please reach out.

Sharpe Shop

Time spent using app About 2 months

The support is awesome. A lot of companies take ages to respond. The Zipify support team responds very fast. And what I love is how they check up on me to see if I need help... You don't get that from other support teams. Also, they're very knowledgeable and have helped with all my issues... THANKS!!!!!

September 7, 2022

Hey Sharpe Shop! We are stoked to hear you had such a great experience with our support team. They are truly THE BEST! Glad to have you onboard! If you need anything just reach out.
-Team Zipify