One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

by Zipify Apps

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

Stock Transfers

Seems like a good upsell App - especially if you got less than 50-100 items in the store. They got really great customer service - they are on top of it!

May 24, 2021

Stock Transfers thanks for the great review! Glad to hear you're enjoying OCU so far! Just reach out if you need anything!

Milla Bianchi

Best app I have tried (tried 3), easy to use, worked like a charm from the 1st try. Team easily accessible.

May 24, 2021

Milla Bianchi, this review makes us so happy! Thanks for sharing your experience. This is exactly what we're trying to do. Just reach out if you need anything!

Big Boutique

The app is super easy to install and the team is great they have been super helpful and are easy to speak to

May 24, 2021

Hey Big Boutique! Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear things are going well. Just reach out if you need anything!

Luxurtraveller

We love this app and highly encourage people to use it. Functions very well and it's certainly the best out of the current ones out there.

April 26, 2021

Luxurtraveller thank you for the kind review! This is so great to hear that you're out there reppin' us! :D Thank you so much. If you need anything just reach out.

Hazel & Willow

I was surprised at how simple and easy to use this app is! You can add a timer or discount, or both, to your offer and you can even select certain variants of the trigger item you'd like to add the offer to. The help team are super helpful and got back to me straight away. I am so excited to see how this performs for my store!

April 26, 2021

Hazel & Willow thank you for the great review. We are excited to hear you found OCU easy to use. We spend a lot of time trying to make it that way. Very excited to have you onboard! If you need anything just reach out.

JetFuel You

Phenomenal outstanding service. We had old OCU legacy hanging around and it was seriously throwing out a sidebar cart app. Justine fixed it all, I wish I could hire you myself. Can't thank you enough for fixing my problems. Ezra needs to know how awesome you are.

April 26, 2021

Hey JetFuel You, we'll definitely let Justine know how thrilled you were with her help. She is amazing. Thank you for the great review as well. Glad you're enjoying your time with OCU. If you need anything just reach out.

Glowy Charm

Easy to use app so far. Hoping it brings in some good conversions. Karina was super helpful with setting up my funnels. I'd recommend this app!

April 19, 2021

Hey Glowy Charm thank you for the kind review! Glad to hear Karina got you all set up. We'll definitely let her know you were pleased with the support she provided. If you need anything just reach out.

GT collection

This app is a MUST for any Shopify store. It allows you to create any kind of upsells, including an upsell on thank you page + customer support is just awesome!

April 19, 2021

Hey GT Collection thank you for the great review. Glad to hear we're in your MUST HAVE category! :) This is the best news we can shoot for. If you need anything just reach out.

Education Frontier

I sent in an inquiry via chat it said they would get back to me in hours - but they actually got back to me in minutes and we had a great conversation and solved all of my issues in minutes!!! Exceptional customer service Karina!! Thank you for making this so seamless :))

April 19, 2021

Hey Education Frontier thank you for the great review. We'll definitely let Karina know you were very satisfied with the service she offered. This is exactly what we try to do for all of our users. If you need anything else just reach out.

DoxinMotion

I have been using OCU for several years and am updating to the new native app and it's my favorite app by far. OCU is easy to set up and works great. Also, if you ever need help Zipify's support is A++ excellent

April 8, 2021

Hey DoxinMotion! Thanks for the awesome review. Glad to be working with you for so long...and welcome to OCU Native! If you need anything just reach out.