One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

From $35/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Divine Derriere®

Time spent using app Over 1 year

OCU is a fantastic app that will increase aov with ease! And their support team is top notch. Highly recommend.

March 30, 2022

Hey Divine Derriere! Thanks for the review. So stoked to hear you're getting the main reason to use the app :D And yes, I agree our support team (in my MAYBE slightly biased opinion) is the best in the biz! If you need us for anything, just reach out!

RecoveryChip

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is a game changer for me. My customers are frequently purchasing additional items pre and post sale which in many cases is covering the cost of the advertising that brought the customer to my website.

March 30, 2022

Hey RecoveryChip! Thanks for the review. This is amazing to hear. Covering ad costs is HUGE to growth. That's awesome. That's why we do what we do, and you're proof it works. Thanks so much for sharing. If you need anything reach out!

Jump-R

Location France

Thank you for you answer, you replied very quickly . I am happy to use your app, It works very wll. Thank you for your service.

March 25, 2022

Hey Jump-R thanks for the review. So glad to hear we were able to answer your question, quickly! That is our aim, to be as fast and helpful as possible. If anything else comes up, please reach out!

mikimiette

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Super easy to set up and quick, responsive support. For API reasons, it didn't work w my ERP system to have post purchase add ons, but pre-purchase works great.

March 25, 2022

Hey Mikimiette! Thanks for the honest review. Glad to hear you're getting results from OCU despite the API stuff. That's a bummer. Did you reach out to our support team so they could take a look at it? We want to make sure this is something we can fix, or add to the roadmap to fix. Hope all is well!

Future Kind

Time spent using app About 2 months

That app has been good so far. Some limitations, but the great customer service has made up for it.

March 3, 2022

Hey Future Kind thanks for the kind review! So glad that our ninja support team were able to help you. They are the best in the biz. If you need anything else, please reach out.

CCL Supplements

Excellent upsell app. It's raised AOV on both our stores, and the customer support has been top notch. Highly recommend!

February 25, 2022

Hey CCL Supplements! Thanks for the review. So glad to hear OCU is helping you raise your average order value. That's what dreams are made of...and why we exist! Just reach out if you need anything!

iOgrapher

A smooth and easy way to add upsells to your site! Awesome customer service. App is very easy to use too.

February 18, 2022

iOgrapher thanks for the review. Glad to hear you're finding things easy to use and add more revenue to your store. We're here if you need anything, just reach out.

I Love Bible Blocks!

Time spent using app About 1 month

One Click Upsell saved my dream! I had a dream of making a building block toy and it sold ok on my shopify site but then I got One Click Upsell and literally 25% of my customers double their order! And that's been consistent for 2 months since I started! My average order value is more than enough to make my Facebook Ad spend possible and profitable! Thank You Zipify One Click Upsell !!

February 11, 2022

I Love Bible Blocks! This is an amazing review. This is what makes building and maintaining this app worth it. Thank you for sharing your story. Glad OCU has been able to help you keep your dream alive. :D If you need anything in the future, please reach out.

TheCrystalBabes

I absolutely love this app, and I earn extra $ at each checkout : even an extra $1 can help you overcome your competition in your facebook ads, this is free money. The app works perfectly, I had an issue with my theme, sent a message in the chat, then Ash replied on a Sunday afternoon within minutes, he helped me understand the issue, and then the next day the development team made an update in the app. I highly recommend it, the app looks really native in the checkout, the customers understand it well and I never got any email from someone saying "I clicked by mistake", I was getting it 30% of the time with other apps, this is hell for disputes and refunds... The price is 100% worth it

February 11, 2022

Hey TheCrystalBabes! Awesome to hear your experience. I'm smiling from ear to ear right now. This is exactly what we aim for, and I'm glad we hit the mark for you. I'll definitely let Ash know that you were happy with his service! If you need anything in the future, please reach out.

S.T. Go Skincare

Time spent using app About 1 month

We just installed this app a few weeks ago and WOW! it started getting real results. The up-sells have made a meaningful difference in our bottom line. I don't know what the customer service is like because we have not needed to contact them for anything. It's working like a Swiss clock. Thank you for making this app available for us.

February 4, 2022

Wow S.T. Go Skincare, thank you for the great review. This is exactly what we try to do. Make OCU valuable from install. So glad to hear it's working for you. If you need anything please reach out.