One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

by Zipify Apps

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

Indians Kart

Nice app, Good features. Great support. The guy helped me with specific articles. Jeff he was. nice..

March 19, 2021

Hey Indians Kart, thanks for letting us know Jeff was able to help you. We'll definitely pass on the comment. If you need anything just reach out!

PowerAbs™

Appreciation to the entire Zipify OCU support team for their exceptional help and patience during our onboarding process. They provided fast, thorough answers to our very specific questions regarding Zipify app functionality and setup. We're already seeing an increase in our AOV. Thank you!

March 19, 2021

Hey PowerAbs! Thanks for the great review. So glad to hear your AOV is increasing since starting with OCU. That's what we shoot for! If you need anything, just reach out!

Happy Healthy Parent

This app is amazing! I installed it in the morning and had 4 funnels set up in less than 30 minutes. Had a little glitch that was quickly fixed with their help chat and I am up and running and ready to upsell! Super easy to set up and use.

March 19, 2021

Hey Happy Healthy Parent! So glad to hear you've gotten your upsell funnels up and running. This is exciting to hear. Glad our amazing support team was able to help you. If you need anything else, just reach out.

Built USA

Zipify is a great way to increase your average order value AVO. The app is very user-friendly app I would highly recommend it

March 12, 2021

Hey Built USA thanks for the great review. We really try to make it as plug and play as possible. Glad you're finding that to be the case! If you need anything just reach out.

Kartzilla

Was using Carthook but switched to OCU, one of the best apps for UPSELLs, Downsells and the system is very easy to use and they have a great support team too!

March 9, 2021

Kartzilla! Thanks for making the switch. Awesome to have you onboard. Glad you're enjoying all the perks of using OCU! Just reach out if you need anything!

ACROWALLET TECHNOLOGIES.

Amazing app to increase your conversion rate. The support team is also amazing and always here to help. Highly recommended

March 2, 2021

Hey Acrowallet Technologies! Thanks for the kind review! Glad you're enjoying both the app and our amazing support team! We're here to help with whatever you need. Just reach out.

OBRO

Great app! Has made us 20% more revenue last month (Feb 2021) once we started using it! Thank you so much.

March 2, 2021

Hey OBRO! Glad to hear that you've seen an increase since using OCU. That's amazing to hear! If anything comes up just reach out!

BeeMulberry

So far so good. You could say great! I have very little store traffic but the upsell is very successful, almost 70% of customers opt for it and it’s really more than I could have ever expected. We’ll see how it goes over time, it’s realistic to expect the percentage of successful upsells to drop to some more realistic percentages. Just keep it up, great app!

February 18, 2021

Wow BeeMulberry! That's an amazing take rate. Glad to hear it's going so well. We'll keep our fingers crossed that it stays that high. Reach out if you need anything!

Comfy and Fit

I love how OCU does post-purchase upsells. I use it all of the time on my store. The editor is super easy to use, very intuitive.
For pre-purchase upsells I think it would be awesome if, instead of a popup, OCU would display the offer under the customer's cart. Probably something that's already been tested, but figured I'd mention it.

February 16, 2021

Hey Comfy and Fit! We appreciate this review so much! Thanks for the feedback. That's a great idea. We're always working on updates like this. Please just reach out if you need anything. Glad to have you onboard!

MyLuxurySmoker

What a great app with an excellent live support! Appreciate their help in answering all my question. Thank you.

February 8, 2021

MyLuxurySmoker thank you for taking the time to review OCU. We are stoked that you're enjoying the app and our awesome support team was able to help you get the answers you needed. If anything comes up, please just reach out!