One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU | Reviews

by Zipify Apps

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

Built USA

Zipify is a great way to increase your average order value AVO. The app is very user-friendly app I would highly recommend it

March 12, 2021

Hey Built USA thanks for the great review. We really try to make it as plug and play as possible. Glad you're finding that to be the case! If you need anything just reach out.

Kartzilla

Was using Carthook but switched to OCU, one of the best apps for UPSELLs, Downsells and the system is very easy to use and they have a great support team too!

March 9, 2021

Kartzilla! Thanks for making the switch. Awesome to have you onboard. Glad you're enjoying all the perks of using OCU! Just reach out if you need anything!

ACROWALLET TECHNOLOGIES.

Amazing app to increase your conversion rate. The support team is also amazing and always here to help. Highly recommended

March 2, 2021

Hey Acrowallet Technologies! Thanks for the kind review! Glad you're enjoying both the app and our amazing support team! We're here to help with whatever you need. Just reach out.

OBRO

Great app! Has made us 20% more revenue last month (Feb 2021) once we started using it! Thank you so much.

March 2, 2021

Hey OBRO! Glad to hear that you've seen an increase since using OCU. That's amazing to hear! If anything comes up just reach out!

BeeMulberry

So far so good. You could say great! I have very little store traffic but the upsell is very successful, almost 70% of customers opt for it and it’s really more than I could have ever expected. We’ll see how it goes over time, it’s realistic to expect the percentage of successful upsells to drop to some more realistic percentages. Just keep it up, great app!

February 18, 2021

Wow BeeMulberry! That's an amazing take rate. Glad to hear it's going so well. We'll keep our fingers crossed that it stays that high. Reach out if you need anything!

Comfy and Fit

I love how OCU does post-purchase upsells. I use it all of the time on my store. The editor is super easy to use, very intuitive.
For pre-purchase upsells I think it would be awesome if, instead of a popup, OCU would display the offer under the customer's cart. Probably something that's already been tested, but figured I'd mention it.

February 16, 2021

Hey Comfy and Fit! We appreciate this review so much! Thanks for the feedback. That's a great idea. We're always working on updates like this. Please just reach out if you need anything. Glad to have you onboard!

MyLuxurySmoker

What a great app with an excellent live support! Appreciate their help in answering all my question. Thank you.

February 8, 2021

MyLuxurySmoker thank you for taking the time to review OCU. We are stoked that you're enjoying the app and our awesome support team was able to help you get the answers you needed. If anything comes up, please just reach out!

Java Planet Coffee

I love the Zipify/Smart Marketer family of products including the One-Click Upsell App. Their products work well, their help articles are well written, and when you need to contact them their customer service is absolutely world-class.

February 4, 2021

Java Planet Coffee thank you for the kind review! This is awesome. Thank you for being a supporter of all of our brands. If anything comes up just reach out. We're here to support you however we can!

The Sun Emporium

Okay this app is amazing! It's not clunky, it's easy to use, PLUS you don't have to create a different offer for separate products, you can select 10 products and apply a single offer to each. that makes my life SO MUCH EASIER than other upsell apps! I'm IN LOVE!

February 1, 2021

Hey everyone at The Sun Emporium! This is an amazing review. Thank you so much for the feedback! Glad to hear everything is going well and you're finding OCU easy to use. We aim to please! :) Please reach out if you need anything!

Faith Treats

Zippify OCU is such a great app. It's literally like free money because these are extra sales that I would not have made on the native sale. I'm so happy I found this; I can't wait to integrate with PayPal and Shop Pay in the future.

January 29, 2021

Hey everyone at Faith Treats! So stoked to hear OCU is working well for you. We can't wait until Shopify opens up functionality for Paypal and Shop Pay as well. As soon as it's available we'll roll it out! If anything comes up in the future just reach out. Glad to have you onboard!