One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

by Zipify Apps

Best Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

PushCases

Desperately needs multi currency support as well as more payment methods than just the Shopify credit card form. The upsells covert well but only show to 10% or less of our customers. If it showed to all of them we'd be extremely profitable. But unfortunately due to our monthly order volume and high app fee, we would only break even if upgrading to the paid plan.

December 2, 2020

Hey PushCases! We 100% hear you and agree. This is currently a limitation of the Shopify API. As soon as they open it up to allow for this functionality, we'll roll it out. We know it's important to our merchants so it's on the top of our list of new features to release as soon as Shopify gives the go ahead. Thanks for giving OCU a shot. Glad to hear it's working well on the orders that do show upsells!
-Team Zipify

The Swift Fly Fishing Company

Would be great IF it supported multi currency and would allow you to add collections rather on a product by product basis

November 30, 2020

Hey there! Thanks for giving OCU a shot. We are not able to offer multi-currency due to the limitations of the Shopify API...however, I do have some good news. Adding upsells to collections is in the pipeline and should be rolled out in 4 weeks. :)

Nebula Light

Unfortunately every time I try to make this app work, there is some issue. I was really hoping to use the native but it will not work with any discount app installed in your store. Im using upsell funnel engine, which is working perfectly but it won't allow OCU to even register the checkouts. Support couldn't figure it out. They need someone thats a more tech savvy and not just reading FAQs to you. Also pricing SUCKS, getting charged for your total orders and not the ones OCU made. Really takes a dent out of your wallet compared to other apps, but then again if it works it would be amazing.

November 23, 2020

Hey everyone at Nebula Light, so sorry to hear about things not working out. I definite can understand the frustration. I reviewed the ticket it and it looks like the team was able to solve this for you. OCU and Upsell Funnel Engine conflict with each other's pre-purchase functionality and the best solution was to just not use OCU's pre-purchase functionality. Sorry for the inconvenience, but glad we got it solved for you. Outside of that I hope your experience with OCU has been great so far.