One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

by Zipify Apps

Build Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

elo

I used zipify's OCU. Very easy to install and implement the upsells. I am having great results. Some of my funnels are getting 37% success rate. Highly recommended for all shopify store onwers.

April 8, 2021

Hey there elo! Thanks for the honest review. From the sounds of it everything is going great. A 37% conversion rate is amazing. Curious why this review was only 4 stars. Was there something missing that resulted in us missing the last star? Would love to know so we could try to rectify the situation. Either way, glad to hear things are working well. If you need anything just reach out!
-Team Zipify

ZenARTSupplies | Inspiring the Artist in Everyone

I am giving 4 as there as some limitations, will change the rating as soon as the app improves. I think a major win for me would be an automatic option of up-selling the same product as in basket with priority on products. Right now I had to create a funnel per product which took a significant time to set up.

November 11, 2020

Hey ZenARTSupplies! Thanks taking the time to leave us a great review. We've definitely heard your feedback and already have this on our product roadmap. We'll be releasing this asap, and when we do we'll be in touch so you can start using this functionality. Hope you're enjoying OCU outside of this feature!

Muscle X

Good App, well built. Fast Support. Super easy to use. But a little bit frustrating that most Shopify Plus users won't be able to use it until 2021. I Understand this is largely due to Shopify as well but it's like if we revert to the standard Shopify checkout then for us there's no real reason we need to be on the plus plan and paying its gigantic Bill. And it just feels stupid that we're actually considering dropping down our Shopify plan just so we can use this functionality. But having said that you guys have done a great job and a massive congratulations for pulling it off and I understand there are always teething issues just a bit frustrating is all. I'll be happy to update this review when we can use the app.