One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

One Click Upsell ‑ Zipify OCU

by Zipify Apps

Best Upsells & Cross Sells - Pre & Post Purchase Funnels :-)

Doppeltree

We're very happy with OCU. Since installing and setting it up back in Nov we've been able to achieve 10x ROI (incremental revenue / OCU spend) and increase our average order value by about 44%. From an ROI perspective it's a no-brainer. Also...
- The app is easy to use
- OCU team is very responsive when I've reached out with questions
- Integration seems seamless. I haven't noticed any slowdown in site speed, bugs, etc. - OCU team has rolled out improvements; nice to see they are continually investing in the app to make it better. Would recommend to other Shopify DTC sellers!

January 22, 2021

Hey Doppeltree! Thank you for an amazing review. So stoked to hear about your success with OCU. 10x ROI! That's awesome. So glad to hear you're doing well with OCU. Glad to have you as a user. Please reach out if you need anything!

-Team Zipify

Rey to Z

So far so good, day one of using the app. The support team answered my question via chat within 5 minutes, super helpful!

January 21, 2021

Hey everyone at Rey to Z! This makes us so happy to hear. Having quick response times are what we aim for. If anything else comes up just let us know.

FurryFreshness Premium Stain and Smell Remover

Great support! I reached out with some questions I was having, and their team dug real deep to get to the bottom of it all!

January 21, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for the great review. So glad our team was able to help you resolve your issues. That's what we're here for. If anything else comes up, just reach out.

LG Protective Wearables

Very happy with this app. Easy to use and play with and generating great results before the free trial even ended. Good support too.

January 19, 2021

We are so happy to hear that OCU is already generating great results for you and we strive for amazing customer support. Thank you for your review and congratulations on your success!

Imstopparen

Very easy to use and you can edit all the text shown to the customers. Fantastic support team with very quick answers.

January 19, 2021

Thank you for the review! Here, at Zipify Apps, we strive to make our apps simple to use and functional for ecommerce stores. We're happy you like the editing features of OCU!

Yatta Golf

I freaking love this app. Probably the easiest money we have ever made and really helps up our AOV to cover acquisition costs enabling us to grow even more. I look forward to when it works with more payment gateways like Shop Pay, Paypal, etc.

January 19, 2021

Congratulations on your upsell revenue made with OCU! We love hearing success stories like yours and it's all about increasing that AOV. We're looking forward to Shopify rolling out new payment gateways as well and know that's on the roadmap.

Street Wear Depot

We've been using OCU way before they were even on the Shopify app store. I believe it was called OCU Legacy. We've transitioned to the new one now and are happy that the checkout is integrated with shopify. Which makes it perform even better than before.

January 19, 2021

Thank you for being a long time customer of OCU! We're excited about this native integration to Shopify as well, and are happy to hear that OCU Native is performing even better for you vs our Legacy app.

Nomies

I wish I could give it 10 STARS! So easy to use and it works great. I have had no problems and am frankly surprised by the number of options available. I was leaving so much money on the table before I tried this app ... my only regret is that I didn’t try it sooner.

SniperGoods

Really Great App if you're a serious Dropshipper looking to really increase the AOV of your store. Highly Recommended!

Jim and Tonic Distillery

very good app with great support and resources to help you maximise your upsells. has paid itself back within a few days. really enjoy the resources Ezra shares about this app and e-commerce in general.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6