Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Spice Pharm

We've been using Zipify Pages for 2 years. It has a seamless interface with Shopify, allowing us to build sophisticated landing pages and produce product pages to replace the product pages from the Shopify site template we use.

Zipify's support team is excellent: highly responsive and knowledgeable. The developers continue to add useful new features that expand the app's capabilities.

I highly recommend Zipify Pages!

goldemonde

bravo for the service thanks again karina answer sunday

Digital Academy Japan

Wow customer support is top notch.
Karina that girl deserves a bonus.
Always helpful response time on point.
Ezras software always manages to deliver.

Prepared Hero

Zipify has been a great tool for us to create sales pages that perform well, increasing our conversion rates and allowing us to scale further.

My favorite part about them is their incredible support team. If you have any issues or questions, they are quick to respond and always provide you with a working solution whether it's insights on using Zipify or going as far as creating custom code to support what you need.

FLYGRUBS®

Zipify Pages is easy to use and has a lot of features.
Their support team is amazing: fast and efficient.

kiyamnutrients

Very easy to use and their customer support has been very fast and helpful which is great. Definitely recommend them!

Clear Revolution Skincare

Very easy to use and create pages that make the shopify experieince much better for visitors to my pages. The help desk and customer support has been fast and able to answer the few quetions I had. Love the app so far!

Proper Youth

So far, the customer service has been great. I'm a coding novice, so that's been really helpful! Already built functional opt-in, sales, and thank you pages.

DAJE

Customer service was super helpful. Love the simplicity and variety of functions it provides. A bit of a learning curve but nothing too bad

Unicorn Politics Shop

Amazing product and service. The app is limited in some respects but gets the job done for beginner and mid-level needs. It can be used for stores that do a ton of volume if a ton of functionality isn't needed. I would highly recommend it. And they have a great support team that responds quick and goes out of their way :)