Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

EFJAYY

Awesome app and customer support! Like everything from Ezra / Smart Marketer :-) The apps do what they should do, the process is simple, you get a ton of training, and this guy knows what he's talking about!

Truly

Helps us create landing pages quickly. Our developers are great, but sometimes we need too many slight variants of a page to wait a day or two for them. Zipify has been a great solution, and helped us figure out some great ways to increase urgency that we've used throughout the rest of our site as well. Their customer service and support is great!

Dr Jess

Exactly what I was looking for! their support team has been amazing to work with. They have updated the platform so you can use your Shopify stores headed in their pages.

Natures Pure Blend

Awesome app, helped me create great custom pages that otherwise wold require an expensive coder. Great support team as well, very fast response time!

Revelation Health LLC

Great App. We have been using Zipify Pages for over a year and we love it. Support (which we have only used once) was very quick. They were able to help me resolve my issue with just a couple of clicks.

JoyBräu

We are using Zipify Pages for all our landing pages. you can build good looking, conversion optimized landing pages really fast with Zipify. And in case you need some support, they are always happy to help!

Elevaso Tequila

Zipify has completely changed our approach to ecommerce campaigns and has given us an massive increase in results. I highly recommend it anyone who wants sale driven results.

bettterdeals

Christina Christina made my day happy
I advise you to search for Christina.
I wish you all the best of luck

Keep America Great Today

I love Zipify pages and their support team. This is the third site I am using it for. Whenever I have questions or challenges, the support team always comes to my rescue! Love it!

Shimarz USA

I have just started using the Zipify App. Looks pretty cool and will change the whole look of my store. Very excited. The customer support live chat is amazing within the app too. Happy Days!