Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Keto Function

Easy to use interface and really helpful support staff! I wish this were more seamlessly integrated with their OCU app; however, it gets the job done :)

Sibu Seaberry

Awesome and simple app to use. Easy and fast to create pages, especially w/ their templates. Cust. Service is FANTASTIC and very helpful. They're fast and efficient which is critical when running an online store. They responded within about 10 minutes.

TLM SKIN

I used this app as a beginner and by the help of their Customer Associate Tasha. She helped me build my page. Even though iIve had a couple of issues

Eyes With Allure

Justine was a great help. great tech support, lotta great features and very responsive for new comers!

Jim and Tonic Distillery

We launched our online store during the COVID-19 crisis to help bring in much-needed cash whilst our bars and events were closed. I chose Zipify Apps after consuming a lot of Ezra Firestone's content across the web and I have to say I'm not disappointed. I'd be trying to figure out how to customise a Shopify theme and learn the Shopify liquid code language but it was proving an absolute nightmare. With Zipify page builder I was able to customise our online store as I'd wanted all along. What's more, I really liked how it was modelled on the 'Boom By Cindy Joseph; online store which is a proven ultra successful Shopify store. Overall, super impressed with the page builder app and our first week of sales on Shopify has been incredible! Thanks Zipify team :)

Togens Fly Shop

Ive been using this app for about a year now and love it! Jeff from support is the best and will help with anything you need.

Nouvellune

The best Landing Page Builder for Shopify by far! Really amazing tools and superb customer service!!

shoppinginkorea

Very user-friendly and easy to navigate around. Great customer support when you have any technical questions!

EDGE Mobility System

Super easy to use and build AMAZING landing pages for your products! Many of us know that the product page can only work so well and is very limited in customization. Enter Zipify Pages, it works SO well to build landing pages, review pages, and more. Their templates are awesome, kind of like Clickfunnels, but you keep everything IN YOUR DOMAIN, so much better for traffic and analytics! I can't recommend zipify pages enough!

CheveuxRx

Could be a little more flexible in adding additional elements to a page but overall great product! Happy with it so far!