Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Bisou Candle Co

Interface is nice and simple to use, lots of great tips to setup the pages for conversions, and the support team are responsive and very helpful!

Sunny Health and Fitness

Great app, for shopify landing page builder, really easy to use, the support are very helpful as well.

smallvaginal

A very useful tool, and great customer support!
Excellent support team
Great page building functionality.
Easily build pages and funnels within Shopify.

Finesse Skincare

one thing i dont like about shopify is that there is not much you can do to customize it without a hiring a designer but zipify makes your store fully customizable.. its simple to use..and the customer support is awesome.

Retro-Save

Very useful tool, and great customer support! I had a question on a Saturday and got an answer within the hour.

BOOM by Cindy Joseph

Zipify Pages was literally made for our store and we use it on almost every level.

We use it for product pre-sell and product offer pages (https://www.boombycindyjoseph.com/pages/calm-home-page),

Social Contest Pages & Give Aways, our site wide Opt-In Pages, Our Blog (ZP's Shopify blog integration is awesome), our Home Page and more.

Customer support is phenomenal and fast. Constantly adding new features, templates and integrations. Highly recommend.

Apparel By Home Run

This app is way OVERPRICED. Support is decent but takes a while to respond. The pages are not as customizable as Zipify seems to advertise. Also, you cannot view your billing history for this app. Don't waste your time. I ran tons of traffic to a few different landing pages that I created with the step by step tutorialts provided, and didn't get a single sale, whereas my store converts at 2.5%.

Mira herbals Inc

The app is great and the support team is really helpful and supportive. They were just available when I pinged them for support.

Metta Tea Co.

Loving this app. It's super simple to use - even for someone like me who is horrible with tech stuff! Customer support is super helpful, as well.

Sleep Yonder

Pros:
Excellent support team
Great page building functionality.
Easily build pages and funnels within Shopify.
A novice can get a page up within 2 days.

Cons:
Design is a bit ugly and basic.
Limitations when it comes to creating offers with different kinds of products + discounts at the same time.