Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Pro Parentz

Great app, very easy to operate. It integrates seamlessly with shopify. Superfast customer service. Beginner friendly. Thanks for creating this outstanding app.

herbishh.com

Great landing pages to get more conversions. Customer service is excellent. I must recommend this app.

Skin&Health Heaven

THEY ARE VERY HELPFULL! i was having problems with a html code and the girl fixed it immediately thanks!

WagWorthy Naturals

Thank you to Zipify customer service! would be lost without you! It was very helpful and helped me work through a problem.

I Give Clean Water

Very pleased with Zipify! Easy to use and the customer service is outstanding. I had a few questions and they were very responsive.

Tech Wizards at The Lake

I'm currently working on incorporating zipify pages in my shopify website. The tech support at zipify have been incredibly helpful today, and have answered my questions promptly and completely! Thank you!

Learning Roots

Hats off to Zipify. It's a great app.

I moved from Zipify about a year and a half ago to Shogun but I moved back and I'm happy I did.

Building pages is much faster because you have ready-made blocks.
And the page templates that have been A/B tested on your own stores by Ezra are a real bonus.

That was the main reason I moved back.

You don't just get the software with Zipify, you get up to date capitalisation on trends as part of the package.

It's brilliant. Thanks to you all and to Ezra.

Java Planet Coffee

This is a great, super easy to use page builder. It gives so many more options than our theme, and already we are seeing increased conversion with our new product pages. Additionally, I think this is the best customer support I have ever received from a Shopify app. Not only do they have great, easy to understand tutorials, but when you do have a question customer support responds pretty quickly, their instructions are easy to understand, and they are very kind - never a hint of "you couldn't figure it out?".

And on top of all that, if you go to the website of the company the manages this smartmarketer.com the Ezra Firestone gives lots of great content for Shopify e-commerce sellers to increase their business! I am a total fan now!

Athledict

App in itself is good, but if you have ever used Clickfunnels, zipify is vastly inferior to it. It doesn't allow you customize anything, you can only use their templates and sooo many functions are missing there. It's just assumption that what works for their store is exactly what will work for yours. Which is not the case.

But it gets basic job done if you are not trying to scale for something big. But if you are serious about scaling and getting best bang for your buck, Clickfunnels is definitely way to go. Unfortunately they don't integrate with shopify, which is only reason why I use zipify.

September 14, 2020

Hey Athledict, sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the current functionality of Zipify Pages. I definitely understand where you're coming from. Which is why we've been working really hard to create a more flexible drag and drop builder. I don't have a release date yet, but we have heard this concern before and are working on a solution to give you the customizability you are after. As always if you have any questions or concerns reach out via in app chat, or by emailing help@zipify.com. Thanks for being a Zipify customer!

SLS3

Awesome customer service. These guys know what they are doing. Thanks Jeff! Highly recommend the team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39