Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Togens Fly Shop

Ive been using this app for about a year now and love it! Jeff from support is the best and will help with anything you need.

Nouvellune

The best Landing Page Builder for Shopify by far! Really amazing tools and superb customer service!!

shoppinginkorea

Very user-friendly and easy to navigate around. Great customer support when you have any technical questions!

EDGE Mobility System

Super easy to use and build AMAZING landing pages for your products! Many of us know that the product page can only work so well and is very limited in customization. Enter Zipify Pages, it works SO well to build landing pages, review pages, and more. Their templates are awesome, kind of like Clickfunnels, but you keep everything IN YOUR DOMAIN, so much better for traffic and analytics! I can't recommend zipify pages enough!

CheveuxRx

Could be a little more flexible in adding additional elements to a page but overall great product! Happy with it so far!

Kinkyfro Botanicals

Listen you need this app in your life. Zippy pages and OCU dream team like carrots and hummus.
I previously used to send all my traffic direct to my website which is not the best idea but as a starting entrrepreneur I didn’t know better. Then i discovered zipify, its like clickfunnels but made for e-commerce. This has been one of the best app I have used and i dint think i can love without it. Let’s also talk about the tremendous value that Ezra always gives if you sign up for their email newsletter. He literally give you step by step on how he is successfully running his business and how you can also do the same. I always open emails from Zipify cause i know i will always receive some sort of value content that i can use.
Customer service amazing, I had a problem with my OCU and they were so prompt to help me out step by step instead of sending me to a random article.
The OCU is so amazing as well, you can literally upsell and increase AOV with customer just doing one’d click Literally. I even tested it myself and i was so amazed at the simplicity.
You need these apps in your life ASAP

kalado.nl

Has a lot of design errors in it and you cant move elements within an element or remove them.

My conversin whent from 3.2 with my old funnel with 30 sales a day to zero when i switched back i directly received my sales again

Just Animal Lovers

With Ezra and the entire team, the experience I've had has been quick, reliable and thorough. Not only is this the simplest and easiest funnel builder I've ever used, knowing that it comes from an 8 figure store builder AND HE GIVES YOU HIS EXACT TEMPLATES is just something else. Drag and drop, 10/10 customer service that responds within 30 minutes practically every day (even on weekends). What's not to love?

Lock & Shine

I highly recommend Zipify App for three reasons.
1. The page templates are gorgeous.
2. Supper fast and easy (even a beginner like me can do it)
3. The best of all, the technical support team is awesome. They are there to help you with anything and anytime. I could't be happier :)

cloudseater

Support team is amazing. App is great. recommended! I had a great experience with the APP and I always use it to create funnels that sometimes convert alot better than the regular shopify product page.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32