Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

Simplistic Living

I used this app to help build professional product pages for my store and my experience so far has been lovely. The team responds quick when you need help and support. zipify provides me with everything I need and has EXACTLY what I was looking for, that's why I am giving 5 stars. SUPERB !

The RainMaker Hub

Simply the Best page builder i've used so far out of the many that i tried, Its a little pricey for a monthly subscription but they make up for it with their great features and incredibly helpful support team

February 3, 2021

Everyone at The RainMaker Hub, thank you for an excellent review! We appreciate the honesty but also the kind words about our team. Glad you're finding everything that comes with Zipify Pages useful! If anything comes up, please reach out.

Shop Wander Wear

My AOV has increased by ~$10 after using this app. The learning curve will take some "focus" time, but def worth it. Tech support is very responsive and helpful! I would highly recommend.

February 1, 2021

Shop Wander Wear that is amazing! Thank you for the wonderful review, and letting us know about your results. That's what inspires us to keep making our apps better. So glad to hear it's working for you. We're here if you need us. Just reach out.

Frontier Pharmaceutical, Inc.

This is a review for the absolutely outstanding support we received today from Justine. All I can say is "Wow". Talk about knock your socks off support; we couldn't be more happy and delighted with the help we received. Justine showed incredible patience, made sure she understood what we were trying to do and then provided the solution. If you're sitting on the fence about Zipify...jump off and start using it. Based on the support we received today, you'll be in great hands!

January 27, 2021

Hey everyone at Frontier Pharmaceutical! SOOOOO excited to hear about your experience with Justine. We passed it on to her to let her know how thrilled you guys were. Glad that everything is working well with Zipify Pages so far. We're excited to have you onboard with us! Just reach out if anything further comes up!

Fashionsta

Great app, makes everything easy to create in minutes and iam sure it will help us more as we go with more pages

January 26, 2021

Fashionsta! Thanks for giving Zipify Pages a try. Glad to hear it's been easy for you to create everything! Glad to have you onboard. Let us know if you need anything.

The Collectors Resource

Moving site to Shopify and added Zipify immediately based on a friends success with the app. Still setting up and so far I can't personally attest to the expected performance(yet) but I do need to say that it is very simple to use and the customer service has been AMAZING, helping a novice like me with all of my questions!

January 21, 2021

Hey Collectors Resource! Thank you for the great review. We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience so far. We try to make it as easy as possible and provide support when it's needed. If anything comes up just reach out! Thanks!

SerumBomb

With Zipify I was able to customize my storefront and many details on the product pages. My only 2 cons with Zipify is that I can not customize the cart page (Ezra has a fully customized cart page on BoomByCindyJoseph.com). Neither does Zipify have a Carousel-Functionality available for product browsing sections, which I would very much like to have.
On BoomByCindyJoseph.com, they do have such a feature, but not available for us developers. I give a 4 star because I am not satisfied by having Zipify Footer & Header ALL THE WAY (except for when the visitors land on the cart page - Then it switches to the boring Shopify layout) If Zipify gets the cart-page customization in place, that'd be a solid 5 star me.

January 21, 2021

Hey everyone at SerumBomb! Thanks for the thorough review. Glad you're MOSTLY loving the app. :) I did want to let you know that Carousel functionality is coming soon. I don't have an exact timeline, but keep in eye out for it. We know this is a huge request of our users so we're hurrying to get it out the door. We are looking into /cart customization currently and hope to have a solution for that soon as well. Thanks for being a Zipify Pages user!

ShootingTargets7

I love this app. I am not a designer nor a web developer but Zipify Pages has me feeling like both. My site is looking and converting better than ever. They are continually refining and improving and I am very excited to see what's next. My theme is difficult to work with and it's infinitely easier to create a high-performing eCommerce store with the help of Zipify Pages. I really wish I had gotten on board sooner.

January 21, 2021

Hey ShootingTargets7! Thanks for the awesome review. This is why we built Zipify Pages and your feedback makes us so happy to hear it has hit the mark. Glad you're rocking your store and ZP is a part of it. If there's anything you need just reach out!

Unlimina

Hi, Zipify Pages has been a great addition to our journey in building a successful ecommerce business. We appreciate the helpful and professional support team, products and supporting materials. We look forward everyday to using this app and everything it has to offer!

January 26, 2021

Hey Unlimina! Thank you for the great review! Glad Zipify Pages has been helping you guys build your business. That's what makes what we do so worth it. Sounds like you've already been in touch with our awesome support team, but if anything comes up we're here for you. Just reach out. Thanks for being a Zipify user!

Aneley Cosmetics

best pages builder. the tech support is very responsive. i love it and would reccomend to others to use.