Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Conquest Maps LLC

Enjoying it so far! Support has been helpful, and it's pretty intuitive to begin with. Definitely a drag and drop simple app made for the non-expert, which is great.

Nielasher.com

Zipify Pages has been a game changer for us. The app is robust, feature rich and does everything it's supposed to do. We tried various other page editors and none of them came close to meeting our needs. The support team has been terrific whenever we've needed to reach out to them. Highly recommend!

Fresh & Fit Attire

In my opinion. It's an essential part of out business. Can't grow without it. It has great integration, so easy to use compared to other page builders. A+++

Shop Mallorys

The customer support provided was amazing. Being new to this app, I had questions and ran into self-made glitches. The representative went beyond the call of duty to assist me and of course, was able to show me how to correct the issues immediately. The customer support is top of the line!

aretedot.com

It's easy to use and creates amazing landing pages and product pages. Only bad thing is there's no way to use the header you create with them on other pages of your website. I do recommend the app.

Emu Joy

I've been using Zipify since it launched and it keeps getting better and better. Support is outstanding. I submitted a customization request via chat box and received custom code within a day. Great for landing pages, product pages, even the home page.

Nova Goddess

I have been using this app to set up a Zipify Page long form ad. The Page is awesome and simple to construct, but sometimes I run into issues I'm not sure how to handle. Support has always been quick to respond, and walks me through step by step. My Page looks great!

The Smart Supply

This app is absolutely incredible. I'm able to generate incredible sales pages in minutes with robust split testing capabilities.

More importantly, if you run into any issues at all, the support team is available via chat to answer any questions and they actually know what they're doing. Clearly Shopify experts that know their product and the world of E-commerce at a deep, deep level.

If Zipify isn't making you an extra $67/month, then you're doing something very, very wrong.

CT SOUNDS

Zipify Pages is one of the Top 3 Apps on Shopify (along with Zipify OCU)! If you do not have all the Zipify Apps, you are leaving TONS of money on the table. It is nice to find a company that specializes in Landing Pages and Sales Funnels for physical product ecommerce stores. I have used every landing page and funnel builder out there; this one is by far the BEST!

Don’t forget this app was created by Ezra Firestone who sells over $25MM a year with just 1 of his many brands using these exact apps.

With every builder they have their own drawbacks but Zipify is CONSTANTLY adding new features, upgrading their software, and finding ways to improve. Every week it just keeps getting better and better. The just released 5 new amazing page templates on top of the 24 templates they already offered. You can customize any part of the existing templates they offer, or you can create an entire page from scratch.

I have used many other landing page/ funnel builders, the one I have the most experience with is ClickFunnels. Zipify isn't as customizable as CF is BUT I almost prefer that. CF is so customizable that it is hurting the user experience and the learning curve is HUGE. Be ready to watch hundreds of videos and spending hundreds of hours troubleshooting just to figure out how to get things close to how you want them. It is so much more difficult to use than Shopify and Zipify. With CF it takes me 2-3 hours to design a custom page, while with Zipify I can build a similar page in 30-60 minutes.

Since it is so customizable it makes NOTHING EASY to integrate so everything must be done manually and often you cannot even get things to integrate correctly. This means you must manually add the Facebook Pixel to each page along with manually adding each Pixel event you want to be recorded and how you want it to be triggered. Often you cannot get the FB Pixel to fire the correct events when you want them too and getting the Pixel to record the sale amount is almost impossible. While with Zipify all you need to do is click a box, one and done!

With CF it does not allow you to fully set your own customized URL, you can select what you want the URL to be but the software redirects to whatever URL they decide they want to use with no say from you. Zipify allows you to set the EXACT URL you want, and it doesn't change unless you change it yourself.

Another thing is CF is really not set up for Physical Product Ecommerce, there are so many missing features and functions that you will need to get AppTrends which costs $40-160 (depending on your order volume) so you can integrate CF with Shopify just so you can offer the customer’s order numbers and properly manage fulfillment/shipping for the orders. For me this means to would cost me $420 (AppTrends $120 + CF $300) plus the cost of Shopify just to manage my product orders with CF while I can basically get the same thing with Zipify Pages and OCU for $150 (Zipify Pages $100 + Zipify OCU $50) plus the cost of Shopify. That is more than 50% cheaper with better function.

CF does not integrate correctly with PayPal, so your only option is to take Credit Cards only. If you have sold a lot of products you know that with Credit Cards the risk of being scammed by someone using a stolen credit card is greatly increased. Even if it isn't a stolen credit card there is still an increased chance of receiving a chargeback and good luck winning it even if you have a tracking number that shows it was signed for by the Credit Card owner themselves. With PayPal you have Seller Protection so if you have a valid tracking number that shows delivered then you are covered. Many buyers prefer to use PayPal as well. It is much easier for them to pay with PayPal than having to pull out their Credit Card and manually type it in every time they want to buy something, and what if they don't have their Credit Card on them? If they don’t, they likely won't buy and will forget about you. Good luck getting them to come back.

This is just a few of the MANY differences and drawbacks of other software vs Zipify. I do wish Zipify was slightly more customizable, but I will take function over cosmetics any day of the week. As I said above Zipify is constantly working on making their platform better so if it is missing something you want there is an option in the app to request the feature and there is a good chance, they will add it very soon! They also have an AWESOME support team who will help you with anything you need or any question you may have IMMEDIATELY.

So, what are you waiting on? Get the Zipify Apps today!
(Note: You must visit their website to get the Zipify OneClickUpsell Shopify App, it is not publicly available on the Shopify App Store)

Holistic Beauties

I have used a lot of page builders and Zipify pages is the best one if you want to be able to launch pages quickly! Quickly is a key factor here, all images are optimized for all device sizes for you and with drop in blocks its super fast. Other builders are great don't get me wrong but I often have to keep adjusting for days to get the same result. I also like having access to templates Ezra uses in his 60 Million dollar business.