Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Jade Monet

Super simple to use and amazing support - they got back to me within 10 minutes on Friday night of a holiday weekend! 10/10 recommend

Dermaly Shop Online

I'm using this app to boost my ecommerce site. I love the pre-made templates, super easy to use. Saves me time. Plus the support and tutorial + training is right up there, super responsive. They make sure you get help every step of the way. Super recommend this.

New Star Goods

Great Support! Very responsive and helpful. Good tools to build professional site. Would recommended this app.

Sustain-Yoga

I was looking for a solution where I could quickly build all the pages I need for my website. I was sick of watching endless hours of youtube videos in order to work out how to tweak one tiny detail of my Shopify store. After weeks of frustration I decided to try Zipify pages and I have never looked back. Simple to use and the best parts?...the support is AWESOME! Fast to reply and always have the answer first time. Love using this app.

iOgrapher

Amazing customer support and awesome templates! Was using another app but this is much easier and works great with Shopify. Such a great find!

SoloStrength

Finely tuned up ecom templates and well thought out. Service and support very helpful for integration questions and quick to get back. Much appreciated and a winning combination ~

inboxmart

Amazing support service. Very fast answers and amazing app. Very useful if you want to scale your store

indaviage

Wonderful app with a ton of features. I really feel like I have more tools to do more. The support has also been fantastic!

Warmer Vest

love the support, they make it super easy to find solutions on the questions i have with quick and effective answers

The Ohm Store

I am not a developer, not even close. And I don't play one on TV either.

Zipify pages allows me to create ANY sort of page I need, and to make it look good, using simple drag and drop functionality. I use canva to create and edit all graphics, drop them into zipify pages, and voila - I've got create looking pages with zero skill on my end.

The zipify team is also all over any questions that I have.

I couldn't recommend these guys, or this app, more highly!