Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

Schuil Coffee Co.

I worked with Justine today (i.e. I've worked with others Kristina/Victor -- hopefully this shows how great their support is) and she answered all of my questions within' five minutes of my request being sent. I can't stress enough how amazing Ezra and his team (names listed above) are. They're helping my business make 7-digits this year. Thinking of purchasing Zipify? Trust me, do it.

Min & Mun

It's a beautiful app, probably the best if you want to customize your Shopify pages/product pages. They have battle-tested templates you can instantly use on your own shop. It works flawlessly and otherwise their support is fantastic and super fast. Don't hesitate.

naturalplanetsupplements

I have been using this for years. You have to get the hang of using it, but once you do it is so powerful. For sure it is a must for each shop

okoliving

Great landing page app and one of the fastest to set up. It is more plug and play than any other app and the pages load faster. I used to use Pagefly and they are super flexible vs Zipify you can really create any look you want. Zipify is less flexible for design layout but once you understand all the testing Ezra does and why he makes these more particular layouts it's all to help you improve conversions. Their premade layouts and sections are ready to go for your top ecommerce needs and are so fast to create, no one else does this. Plus this app has A/B testing! They constantly update template options with new layouts that tested well. Ezra provides bonuses and content that is the best in the industry for learning the top marketing techniques. I also use his one-click upsell app which I highly recommend . Ezra is a great leader who really cares about helping people and this ideology resonates through all his companies who are constantly improving their products and giving the best customer service. His teachings and products are the top reason I am thriving in my business! Give Zipify pages a try!

R.O.C.K.S. Whiskey Chilling Stones

Great support, very fast and helpful. Also i love the blocks and the ability to create a page really fast with reliable tech and efficient design. Great app!

Semilla Cosmeticos

Zipify Pages es realmente muy versátil y simple de utilizar.
La utilizamos tanto para venta a consumidores finales como para eventos exclusivos a comercio mayorista.
Nos ayuda muchísimo para eventos como BFCM o cualquier otro especial que hacemos.
Cuando tenemos dudas el equipo de soporte técnico responde de inmediato y, si está dentro de sus posibilidades te ayudan.
Recomendamos en un 100% esta app! Gracias al equipo de Zipify Pages!

RCRG Bikes

This app has changed the way I look at landing pages, product pages and check-out pages. So simple, so effective and time-efficient. You're not wasting time trying to find the right theme, the right layout it's all there ready to go. I never used to believe click, set and forget, but since using Zipify, it's made my life so much easier. And here's the best part... Zipify has gone above and beyond with their support, their on-going testing and updates to ensure you get a high performing and optimised page. Thank you #teamzipify

HawT Culture

This App, has helped my store soar! Would Recommend to Everyone! Has been such a great help, in these time

Создание долголетия

I used this application because I want to take my business to a higher level, with better quality pages in my store. AND I SEE professionally designed home, landing and product page templates. These pages are not just a storefront, but also a tool to attract customers by offering them something more than just a product. Instructors for the implementation of tools are especially pleasant; they come to your aid at any moment and give you expert advice. I AM PLEASED TO. that I managed to get into such a company, I believe that with them I will achieve success. I am surprised by the energy and attentiveness of the owner of the company Ezra, who gave me valuable advice

Timeson

It leave tons of garbage that you have to delete manually after you remove the app, after deleting all of the zipify liquid files (about 20-30 of them),you have to check all your theme files to delete all the sentences that quote those zipify liquid files, its a nightmare!