Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

More Hair Naturally

Easy to use, the pages look great LOOKS GREAT and the customer service is fast to reply and helpful.

BeeZesty

I want to comment about the excellent Zipify customer service I'm receiving to help me understand Zipify pages.
Anyway, -- Here I am feeling like my questions are "dumb", and then Jorge makes me feel like I'm totally "normal", - and on top of that providing excellent first class help. I really appreciate it a lot! I feel that I didn't just buy a program, (been there, done that), but now a new team is on my "Bee Zesty" side wanting me to succeed. Wow, -- thanks sooo much Jorge and Zipify! It's exciting knowing that I'm not out there on my own, and others have my back. - Paul white.

Bijou

This product is powerful and surprisingly easy to use (I am not a designer). Best of all is their customer support!

KetoLogic

We had some code problems that were causing the pages created in Zipify not to display properly. We contacted support on a Saturday and received instructions on how to quickly rectify the problem. We reached out again today about adding an additional feature and also received great instructions and advice on how to proceed. Excellent customer service!

Frank from Torque Detail™

Fantastic customer service.

Great landing page builder with good templates to start and work from.

You can build fast and test fast in it. Great for novices or power users.

Hands down the best natively integrated Shopify landing page builder.

BabyImprint

Amazing customer service! Karina was helpful, on point and answered all my questions! The app seems to be cool too!

Best Paw Nutrition

The support is incredible! There's a really great, knowledgeable team behind ZP. Thank you for caring so much about the success of your users!
Looking forward to more templates! :)

SeasonalFair.com

Love it! I was considering switching to ClickFunnels or Samcart, as I want to go to a funnel format with my latest store, Earth2pointO.com when I found Zipify Pages! I tried it our on my first store, SeasonalFair.com and love it. It's great and the support is fast and personal! Did I mention I love It?!

Stygvir

It's a neat page constructor. I wish it had tables (e.g. for comparison of product variants). I have to do those manually through code.

But otherwise, an excellent product.

Claridream

Honestly, it's probably the best app I've ever installed on Shopify. Was dreaming about something like this for over a year before I found it. Use with their One Click Upsell app as well. Our landing pages and checkout flows are so much better now.